The Limited

The Limited Employee Reviews

Hated this Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARAugust 27, 2015
Retail just overall sucks. We cared way too much about a company's profits that were barely paying 9.00. The management was okay although one had a relationship with a worker and he became verbally abusive just because his girlfriend had a high position.
Fun, exciting place to work
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Lake Forest, CAAugust 27, 2015
The Limited is an exciting place to work. If you like a fast paced, ever-changing environment, working with others, and staying at the forefront of fashion, this is a great place to be.
Retail
Sales and Floor set Associate (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZAugust 27, 2015
Pros: free snacks sometimes
Cons: Short breaks, no health care, too much drama
Could have had a better experience if I saw fairness from management to my fellow co-workers.

Loved learning about the fashion industry...Loved setting up window displays. Enjoyed helping woman find clothes that looked great on them.
fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Slidell, LAAugust 15, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: healthcare
Fun place tp shop and bu8y clothes. easy to get around and was able to find clothes for customers in a timely fashion and manner.
style life
Stock supervisor/ Sales associate (Current Employee), greensboro NCAugust 9, 2015
the main job was to style the client always. great place to express your own style within the brand clothing. most days it is busy with many clients coming and going . Other days its slow to keep the sales floor maintained
Great Company with Limited room for advancement
Store Manager (Current Employee), Franklin, TNAugust 6, 2015
Pros: Great company culture
Cons: Lack of job security and advancement opportunity
Upper management is very supportive (my District Manager is amazing!) and there are very open lines of communication. A typical day in an SM role includes forecasting, scheduling, merchandising, assisting clients, coaching and developing your team, and taking several daily conference calls. Very high focus of credit capture. The company provides little structure in terms of development and training, and also lacks a clear attendance policy and other guidelines that can make it difficult to properly hold your team accountable.
Flexible Schedules and Great Work Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Mobile, ALAugust 4, 2015
Working at the Limited was really an enjoyable experience. The managers keep you updated on changes within the company and work around your schedule if there is ever an issue. The management team was especially a pleasure to work with and worked to maintain a friendly work environment.
Women's Business dress retail store
Sales Leader (Former Employee), Columbia, SCAugust 3, 2015
Pros: employee discount
Cons: open 7 days a week
The management was great, they taught me how to be a better manager. They offer a flexible schedule because the store is open seven days a week.
not enough hour
Sales associate (Current Employee), Wichita, KSJuly 26, 2015
less than 2hour per week is not enough....
sometime I don't get schedule a month.
I don't have nothing tell about work,because I don't work
that much over there.
The most enjoyable part of the Job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Diego, ca Mission valleyJuly 21, 2015
Pros: 1Half off New Season clothes
Cons: Short breaks, not enough hours, no communication
Being able to interact with people, doing inventory, floor sets and marketing. I was able to enhance my skills while doing visual floor sets, being able to work under pressure due to the fast work environment.
Good team environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Salt Lake CIty, UTJuly 17, 2015
Go to work and learn about the what the goals where for the day and then either cashier/sell company credit cards, restock, put safety tags on new clothes stem them and put them on the floor, help customers with their requests, ask them if they need help. i learned how to really work as a team and not take angry customers personally. Customers are usually happy if you're happy and kind and patient. Same applies to co-workers. The hardest part of the job was having to hear a manager talk bad about all the other co-workers and not be influenced by that. The most enjoyable thing was learning to work as a team and interacting with the customers.
Dont work here
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 15, 2015
Management plays favorites if you don't kiss up to them you will not receive any hours. And when you do they'll be static. Everyone is very cliquey. Horrible
Love floor set and hate retail
Visual Team Member (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Employee discount on items, communication
Cons: No breaks, healthcare
I pre-fold items for the upcoming floor set, steam clothes, dress mannequins, and occasionally greet, sell, and start fitting rooms. I have learned standards and costumer service. Management is assertive, but mostly helpful. The turn-over is so high that I often don't know the majority of my co-workers. The hardest part of the job is the late hours and the most enjoyable parts of the job are outfitting someone so well that they thank you and completing a task ahead of schedule.
Fun Atmosphere
Senior Team Lead Sales Associate (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 10, 2015
Management was fun to work with and kept things entertaining. Working with customers was rewarding. Lots of incentives for purchasing items within the store.
Excellent Company
SAP FICO Consultant (Current Employee), SAP FICO ConsultantJune 18, 2015
Organised work culture. strategy, good planning, interactive business team. I have gained good amount of knowledge working with Limited Brands Organisation both professionally and personally. Good & Friendly Management skills.
Teamwork
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJune 17, 2015
This job was all about teamwork! They were extremely organized, profitable, and a fun environment. Learned how strong I was lifting 45 lb boxes (approx. 5 trailers a day) Management was always looking for improvements and feedback. The hardest part of the job was the ability promote from within. The enjoyable part was to get feedback on your progress and the 40% discount.
productive and fun workplace with room for advancement
Sales Lead (Former Employee), Sacramento, CaJune 8, 2015
Pros: advancement, fun environment
Cons: long hours, holiday season
As a sales lead you're main job is to assist the management team in achieving daily goals while maintaining a positive work environment.
Very fun, upbeat and professional environment!
Independent Style Consultant (Current Employee), Beachwood, OHJune 5, 2015
Pros: Enjoyable work environment.
Cons: At the time healthcare was hard.
The team that I had the pleasure of working with throughout the years became family to me. We worked excellent as a team, and had a great balance between work and family. Beginning this journey at a young age, I acquired many customer service skills, and learned that I love to be in a fast paced environment, and love working with and meeting new people everyday.
Productive and fun work place
Customer Service/Sales Lead (Former Employee), Coral Square MallJune 5, 2015
Pros: room for growth, build client-relations list..
Cons: short staffed
My work day would start off in the office checking emails and looking for any new updates for the store. Then I would open the registers, making sure everything went smooth for the closing shift the night before (while the associate cleans the floor and dressing rooms, and makes sure the clothing is organized and ready for customers). The hardest part would be making sure the marketing is ready before the store opens, however my team and I were experts at multi-tasking.
The rest of the day would consist of meeting customer needs, advertising, and meeting our segment goals every two hours. The most enjoyable part was interacting with different people in many different situations. I wouldn't say anything was harder than another task or not enjoyable, but rather challenging: I like to deal with new things and push myself to excel and grow beyond the challenge, whatever it may be.
The closing shift consisted of: making sure the floor-set was neat and organized for the next day, putting away go backs from the fitting room, responding to end of the day emails, the closing float for cash management, thoroughly handling the deposit and putting it in the safe, leaving a note for the morning manager to update him/her as to where I left off.
This was my first job so I was new to working. The store I worked out was filled with drama and wasn't worth the pay.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 1, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: management, high employee turnover, low pay
The bosses acted very immature and one of them always had boyfriend problems she brought to work. The employee turnover was high with new sales associated coming in and out every other week. I was the lowest paying sales associate there ($2 lower than everyone else) and I know they took advantage of me because this was my first job. Only good thing I can say was the discounts and the products sold were quite nice.
Headquarters