The Linde Group Employee Reviews in United States

Unsafe&unorganized
Operations (Former Employee) –  OhioJune 23, 2016
EXTREMELY unorganized,UNSAFE and UNETHICAL.will hire ANYONE no matter the background or experience relating to the duties or requirements of the job.So many rules to be cautious of it can affect your job/performance, while the very same rules are constantly bent by those around you,yet expected to be applied.Poor management and VERY POOR standard operating procedures.
Pros
good pay;double check your pay stub
Cons
EXTREMELY understaffed;double check your pay
Fun place to work
Staff Consultant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 23, 2016
The job was challenging but it was fun to meet new potential job candidates. It involved interviewing and evaluation of their skill-sets. My job was to present those qualified with interested employers.
Great Company
Project Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 10, 2016
Working for Linde was one of my best jobs I have had in my employment career.

Co-workers and management were great to work with. The company took care of their employees.

The hardest part of this job was knowing I had to leave because of the low pay I was getting and in my position they stated they could not give me a raise for me to stay.
Pros
The company in itself
Cons
Leaving
Friendly and responsive environment and equipment.
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Kettle Falls, WAApril 13, 2016
Linde rewarded you with safety pins, safety dinners and provided safety training at their expense on a regular basis.

The drivers were usually long timers with the company and very friendly and happy to lend a hand.

Dispatching was always courteous and friendly and responsive to your needs.

Most holidays were paid and when I left I had earned 4 weeks vacation time a year and was allowed to buy another week if so desired.

It was a pleasure to work for this company and the job was satisfying.
Drivers safety was paramount to the company and you were never asked to perform beyond parameters prescribed by law.
Pros
Good equipment and friendly environment.
Cons
none.
Good learning ground for industrial gases
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 31, 2016
Good learning ground for industrial gases. High risk position, since position sales does not provide job security. Good mentor and cutthroat sales personnel culture
great place to establish your career
CDL Driver (Current Employee) –  Gonzales, LAMarch 19, 2016
company is great.. work wont wear you out.. easy once trained.. as long as you wear your seatbelt and stay off the phone you have a job.. some other drivers tend to cry like babies but they are too stubborn to move on and let the satisfied workers enjoy their place of employment
Pros
great benefits
Cons
weekend work, crybaby coworkers
you will find most ppl worked at Linde are not happy
Senior System/process Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 4, 2016
If you are local Oklahoma, Tulsa get attention and promotion
rasist ppl 9 specially HR and managers.
not great place , specialy Linde process plants have no projects as of today , keep hiring and firing ppl evy day.
its game for Linde processs plants , most ppl worked theri will tell you same thing.
Review Summary
Diversity and Engagement Lead, Regions Americas (Current Employee) –  Murray Hill, NJFebruary 20, 2016
I have a very organized day interacting with my colleagues and clients and facilitating sessions on Coaching or leadership.
I partner with Human Resources to ensure that we satisfy our clients' needs.

I learn to adjust to a political and volatile climate daily and I enjoy my team.

The hardest part is to constantly ensuring our internal clients to stay positive in a volatile climate.

I enjoy the challenge of making sure that the team stays positive.
Pros
Senior Executives are approachable
Cons
good group of co workers
Driver (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTFebruary 17, 2016
some long work days but no problems with that.A lot of mico management that didn't know how to do the job and a lot of favortism
Excellent technical opportunities and team work environment
Technology Process Engineer (Current Employee) –  New Providence, NJJanuary 28, 2016
I have worked for this company for 1.5 years as a engineer in a highly technical role and I am extremely satisfied in terms of the technical career and learning opportunities as well as the project management structure.
Pros
Good compensation and bonus, excellent satisfying technical work in R&D
Cons
Occasional long hours and travel time
Pay was nice
Driver (Former Employee) –  Newark, CAJanuary 26, 2016
Management didn't go over requirements for job
Drive cam is awful
Other employees didn't help
Fellow employees lazy
Benefits not very good
Pros
Pay
Cons
Hours management drivecam
Instrumentation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Stewartsville, NJJanuary 6, 2016
Linde is a great working environment, though you are pushed to work hard there is flexibility and they give you a great work life balance.
Pretty Good Job
Bulk Driver (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MSNovember 17, 2015
Ok company to work for but like any other company it had it share of issues. I don't know about management at the other sites but at our site they are a good group to work for. The bad part of the job was having DriveCam and not being able to do anything without being called in the office for it.
Pros
Good Pay & Great Management
Cons
Drive Cam & working weekends!!!!
Laid back environment just dont try and make friends stab u right in the back
Loader (Former Employee) –  Columbia SCSeptember 17, 2015
If you like working in a place full of males acting like females this the place for u sorry management that got position because nobody else wanted it talks about u behind your back and please don't get into an argument termination of top.
Pros
Monday thru friday work week
Cons
management and co workers
the worst place i have ever worked at.
filler (Former Employee) –  city of industry caSeptember 16, 2015
i just dont know where to start, management = a very high rate of turn over you would think that at the management level they could keep people in that position.drivers are fired for various b.s. reasons.they preach safety but are just covering thier a** so when you make a mistake you are gone. fillers are over worked arent allowed to take any breaks except lunch.every hates each other if you dont believe me be my guess.
Pros
the pay
Cons
too many to list, really
Fast paced environment
Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Alpha, NJAugust 30, 2015
It's all about efficiency improvements, which can be stressful. Plenty of money to be made here if you're willing to work overtime and weekends.
Pros
Job Stability
Cons
Long hours expected
Over 26 years, many Good times, some bad and sad times. Had a nice Retirement party, just a nice comfortable place to work away from home
Truck driver (Former Employee) –  City of Industry, Ca.June 29, 2015
Every day was a joy, different each day, New people, different Challenge,Co- workers were great, management never had a problem with, enjoyed decorating drivers room, taking pictures at company picnics or Events. The hardest part of job was dealing with public in traffic situations, and having a camera and Computer in tractor learning different menus.
Pros
pizza parties, pot lucks, company paid for all Safety gear, Layovers hotel expenses, meals, traveling to different states including Canada
Cons
No air conditioning in Trucks at times, working 14-16 hour days, Breakdowns
Demanding job with few resources
Area Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Kittery, MEApril 30, 2015
The Area Production Manager required one to wear many different hats during a work day. You had too respond to calls 24/7/365 and be able to make critical decisions at any hour of the day or night.

The hardest part of this job was being on call, which affected the life balance of work & family.

The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work on large mechanical equipment, computerized systems, and with fellow coworkers.
Pros
Challenging work, working with large mechanical equipment and computers.
Cons
On call, working excessive hours
Great Place To Work
Truck Driver/ Inspector (Former Employee) –  Midland, NCMarch 3, 2015
Awesome place to work. Working schedule was extremely predictable and pay and benefits were excellent. I delivered cryogenic liquids to customer tanks via 18-wheeler tractor trailer. Job required CDL with HAZMAT Endorsement.
Pros
great pay and benefits
Cons
drivers with senority were very lazy and complained a lot.
good place to work nice people
consultant (Current Employee) –  New JerseyFebruary 26, 2015
Very educated people everybody greets you, all look happy with what they are doing very quiet but exciting projects all the time

The Linde Group Reviews by Location