The Little Clinic Employee Reviews

Awesome place to work
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 21, 2017
This is the first job I have had that I absolutely love. It’s laid back and we all get along very well. I went to school to be a medical assistant and I am able to practice just about everything I learned and have learned much more working with my np. I have decided to go back to school
Awesome place to work!
PCT (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 13, 2017
This job was quick paced but an amazing place to work! It's a job that you are able to move forward and help you make a future and have experience for better jobs in the future!
Great opportunity to see patients across the Lifespan.
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Peachtree City, GANovember 10, 2017
It has been a very rewarding experience. It allows me to practice more autonomously in that setting. I have met so many people in the neighborhood where the retail clinic is located and I often see former patients walking through the store and greet them. I have been given a lot of positive feedback by family members and friends of patients that I have cared for in the past.
Productive and fun work place
Advanced Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Independence, KYNovember 6, 2017
Love working with the staff of Kroger and meeting all kinds of people when they come in for a visit to the clinic. I have learned a lot working here.Love getting the discounts on products including clothing, food and jewelry.
Pros
Discount on Kroger products
Cons
Long work hours
Great for hire immediately after school
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSOctober 31, 2017
I was really excited to be employed at this location. Until I quickly realized the PCT position was basically front desk, check in/out. This location is really slow paced with no bonuses. Enjoyed the provider I worked with but management had no concern further than their own. You MUST travel to other locations or else....
Pros
Great break time, benefits, discounts are great!
Cons
Frequent travel to other clinics, never reach more than 30 hours, weekly hours cut
If you like change this is the place. It can be fast paced or slow.
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Castle Rock, COOctober 27, 2017
Over 10 changes have been made within the year I have been there. I have had 3 different managers. The clinic was moved from one store to another and it was handled very poorly by the corporate personnel. Equipment and necessary supplies were not set up or included in the move. It caused a lot of delay for care of patients and complaints because the equipment and tools necessary for it to run smoothly were not there when needed. Was given 15 minute notice that one of the exam rooms was going to be changed and that the exam table and chairs needed to be moved for the new chair and couch to be moved in while still seeing patients. Just had a cut in hours from 37 to 33, not sure if I will loose benefits. Too unstable right now to chance staying there.
Pros
45 minute lunch
Cons
too many changes and more coming
Generally a good place to work
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OH 43081October 24, 2017
The work life balance is very hard when you work 12 hour days. You get every other weekend off . Marketing to customers in the Kroger store is mandatory. The expectation is that if you are not checking in a patient as a tech or assisting the CNP that you are walking throughout the store doing marketing/promotionals. The training is great for someone who has not had the training to be a tech before, it is all hands on. Some clinics are busier than others and you are moved around to clinics that need help as the management sees fit. Really enjoyed my patients and interacting with people. Due to budgeting issues the clinic has recently cut back Tech hours which I think will continue on in the future.
Pros
Working with a great team of your CNP & the Pharmacy next door, helping patients
Cons
They cut back the PCT hours, Work life balance is hard with 12 hour shifts, very strict attendance policies, Upper Management only shows up when there are changes to be made, otherwise rarely see them.
Fast paced and great learning experience
Advanced Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TN 37127October 23, 2017
I greatly enjoyed working in the clinic. it was a fast paced atmosphere and I worked with a wonderful provider. You work in a team setting with one PCT and one Provider per day and when you get along well with the person you work with it makes for a very enjoyable day.
Tlc
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 22, 2017
It's a great place to work at. I honestly only feel this way because the provider I work with is amazing other than that its always just the pct and provider.
Pros
all frys employee benefits
Cons
too many call outs and pay
Worse job I've ever had.
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNOctober 21, 2017
Upper management is terrible. They are always changing things and cut hours. You can never get 40 hours per week. They only care about themselves and don't give you notice when a clinic is closing. The benefits are good but there are to many draw backs. Don't get any help from NP when it comes to training, you are on your own. My advance call other PCt or run from this job. NP don't understand how things are run in the front in. For the work and hours you get as a PCTS you are not paid enough.
Pros
Benefits, Pto, Insurance, Discount
Cons
Cutttinf hours, upper management, hours
Good beginner job
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 20, 2017
This is a good job to have when just starting in the medical field. If you are a single mom and trying to make it on your own. This is NOT the job for you. The see you as a number not a person.
Pros
discounts, no drama, good managers
Cons
no pay increase, never 40 hour weeks, patient is always right
likes the job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 17, 2017
A typical day included checking patients in and out as well as entering data into the computer system We also gave different types of shots such as vitamin D flu shots as well as treated people with minor illness
Nice place to work
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Chester, VAOctober 15, 2017
A fairly easy job if you are good at multi-tasking. Can be a bit busy during certain times of the year but overall is a good balanced place. Good place to work while attending school on-line.
Changing scope of practice
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 11, 2017
Mostly supportive environment, but changes over the years reflecting focus on $$ v employees. Local management tries hard, but is beholden to vast corporate structure with flexibility limitations
Pros
Good pay, various locations, top mileage reimbursement
Cons
time restraints with patients in favor of "bottom line"
Great Staff In Clinic Upper Management Is Extremely Unethical
Patient Care Technician (PCT) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 8, 2017
I had the pleasure of working with some awesome people in the actual clinics in my area. Days could be long and the patient volume was sub par. Corporate management made it up as they went along and changed rules to their benefit when they felt like it. We were lied to regularly, not given much notice for clinics closing and Corporate management was nowhere to be found if they were needed. I am sure they get paid a huge salary but could not tell you what they actually do besides change policies without notice so they can write up and fire people unexpectedly. This company has no integrity and only cares about money in their pockets. They want you to chase down patients in the store in to fatten their pockets. They are evil.
Pros
Good Pay, Fellow Clinic Workers
Cons
Corporate Standards and Deviousness
Not a healthy enviroment to work
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 5, 2017
I will say, the company hasn't always been bad, but recently it's been horrible. If negative stars were an option, that's what they would get. I can't even begin to explain how poorly the company is run as a whole.
Pros
Pto
Cons
Managment
Good Working Environment
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, INOctober 4, 2017
It was a good place to work. The clinic managers and nurse practitioners were trained and helpful. The communication between corporate and the PCTs could use some work.
It is good place to work
Clinic Manger (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHOctober 2, 2017
overall TLC is a good place to work - NP works independently, would recommend for others to work. Most of the time you are provided with LPN and PCT. Benefits are good
Good
Family Nurse Practitioner, Manager (Current Employee) –  Mount Juliet, TNMay 13, 2017
Enjoy caring for patients with acute and chronic needs in the expanded scope of practice within The Little Clinic. Work life balance is a struggle when required to work every other weekend when I also have a one weekend a month obligation to the Reserves. Does not leave time for children.
Run
FNP (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 12, 2017
Management in Memphis is horrible. Admin Assistant gossips in clinic about management and other employees and is super unprofessional. Clinic Director is absent and useless. Op Manager is nice but clueless. Everyone is leaving. There's a reason why jobs are constantly posted. Heed my warning.
Pros
Pay/benefits
Cons
Everything else