THE LITTLE GYMS OF FAIRFAX, FALLS CHURCH AND ALEXANDRIA
We are a local company that owns 5 The Little Gym franchises in Northern Virginia. The Little Gym International was founded in 1976 with a focus on motor-skill development for infants and toddlers, and gymnastics for Pre-K and Grade School. Since then we have grown to over 300 locations worldwide and our curriculum includes Parent/Child classes, gymnastics, sports skills, karate, dance, and cheer. Our franchises receive excellent support and information from our corporate office—from weekly curriculum to a customer database/management IT system.
- Primary responsibility will be to teach great classes based on our proven curriculum and teaching methods. In addition, you will be working with a dynamic team of individuals who are committed to providing outstanding customer service, and a Membership experience that is second to none!
- Instructors work closely with Gym & Program Directors to ensure that kids and their parents experience Serious Fun in every class. A popular position with college students due to the flexible scheduling, ideal candidates will have experience working with children and some background in gymnastics.
- A proven track record in customer helping
- Ability to provide a WOW! experience for customers
- Team-player mentality
- Basic computer know-how and familiarity with common business applications (web browsers, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, etc.)
- Available to work nights and weekends
- Experience working with children in a group setting
- A gymnastics, dance or sports background
- All candidates must be able to make at least a one year commitment
THIS IS NOT A SUMMER OR SEASONAL POSITION
Since 1976, The Little Gym has fostered experiential learning through physical programs that provide opportunities for kids to explore their own potential and to better understand and enjoy the world around them. Since the beginning, we have emphasized Serious Fun through a progressive curriculum, in which each success builds off the last. Capitalizing on more than 35 years of hands-on experience, a mountain of research and thoughtful parental feedback, The Little Gym offers a unique program structure designed to maximize the benefits of our effective curriculum. All of our programs are divided into themed, multi-week Learning Units that lead to a natural progression of skills throughout our Core Season, into our Summer Session and from one year to the next. The coordination and confidence that enable your baby to first crawl across the mat, lay the foundation to master a somersault at age three, try a handspring at age six, and assert leadership skills both in the gym and throughout the community.
THINK THIS IS THE RIGHT POSITION FOR YOU? SUMBIT A COVER LETTER AND RESUME FOR CONSIDERATION.
Indeed - 14 months ago
THE LITTLE GYMS OF FAIRFAX, FALLS CHURCH AND ALEXANDRIA—we are a local company that owns 5 The Little Gym franchises in Northern...