The Little Gym
Are you an energetic, self-motivated individual seeking a fun and challenging opportunity working with children and teaching motor skill development classes? If so you may be just the person we’re looking for!
A The Little Gym Program Director works very closely with the Gym Director, and is primarily responsible for ensuring that The Little Gym program is taught according to the extremely high standards established by The Little Gym International in every class, every day. The typical Program Director spends approximately 60% of their time teaching, with the balance of their time devoted to day-to-day operations and to building a top-notch team of individuals who are 100% committed to providing outstanding customer service.
Typical responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Know and understand The Little Gym philosophy and program. Communicate information correctly and professionally to parents.
- Assist the Gym Director in the training of Instructors and maintaining and building student enrollment.
- Conduct great The Little Gym classes while ensuring that all classes are high energy and fun.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Gym Director.
For over 30 years The Little Gym has set the standard for progressive motor-skill development, by providing children with a foundation of confidence through non-competitive, gymnastics-based programs. Our Parent/Child, Pre-K and Grade School classes are all taught in a fun, safe and nurturing environment, which encourages children to develop at their own pace.
Why is The Little Gym a great place to work?
- Strong sense of fulfillment
- Keep fit as you work
- Comprehensive ongoing career training
- Fun, high energy work environment
A background in child development, physical education and gymnastics is certainly a plus and prior management and/or strong customer service experience is preferred. A college degree or equivalent is preferred. This is a full time salaried position. Starting salary $26,000-$27,000/yr.
If this sounds like the position you’ve been looking for, please forward your contact information and resume to us for immediate consideration.