Are you looking for work that is SERIOUS FUN?
If you answered yes...this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. The Little Gym is looking for highly energetic and motivated individuals to join an amazing team. You will be challenged daily to build skills and relationships in this unique environment. The Little Gym is the best children's fitness company in the world and you can be part of impacting hundreds of families in our community each week.
We will be filling part-time positions with evening and weekend opportunities. However, we will be looking for people who are interested in growing with this incredible company in a full-time capacity, and management opportunities are also available after training.
You will be rewarded daily with smiles, high 5s, kid's love and parents' admiration. Let's face it...No other job in town is this much FUN!
Opportunities are available in Memorial and Katy areas.
- Your primary responsibility will be to teach great classes based on our proven curriculum and teaching methods, including Parent/Child, Pre-School and Grade School Gymnastics, Birthday Parties and Parent Survival Nights.
- Know and understand The Little Gym philosophy and program. Communicate information correctly and professionally to parents.
- Teach assigned classes and arrive in a timely manner in order to complete setup for class in accordance with lesson plans.
- Conduct great The Little Gym classes while ensuring that all classes are high energy and fun.
- Perform all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Program and/or Gym Director.
- Provide excellent customer service and build relationships with new and existing members of the program.
Experience Requirements (all positions):
- Recent college graduate (preferred) or experience in child development, gymnastics, dance, team sports or education
- Coaching/Teaching experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organization / time management skills / Ability to multi-task
- Positive Attitude, high energy, enthusiastic
- Desire and ability to work in a cohesive team environment
- Demonstrates a high level of initiative and self-motivation
- Administrative / computer skills
- Exhibits a professional demeanor
- Love working with kids (4 months to 12 years)!
All candidates should visit www.thelittlegym.com to get more acquainted with The Little Gym’s programs and philosophies.
We are committed to allow children to be themselves as they are, and to have fun while they learn. We do not demand that children "be...