The Logistics Company

The Logistics Company Employee Reviews

The Logistics Company
Electronic Technician III (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VANovember 18, 2015
They don't really take care of their employees like they say they are going to. They want to require you to wear certain type of clothes but don't want to supply them. They have HORRIBLE health benefits. It would cost me almost 1800 dollars a month for my family to have insurance through them. that is one whole paycheck.
Wells Fargo
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Fort Bliss, TXNovember 9, 2015
WF was always committed to training their employees so they could assist future and regular customers with their bank needs.
Productive and Fun with all the Training
EMT-B/ Combat lifesaver Instructor (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 15, 2015
Being productive at work was an everyday thing for us as a contractor. When there was soldiers on ground we knew it was time for work and training to get done. The most enjoyable part was working along side with my colleagues and US Army counterparts we all worked as a team to complete our mission. Regardless of how many different trainings were going on, we did all that we could to support all the teams with medical support.
Pros
There was always something for us to be getting trained on
Cons
No overtime
Good Company
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCOctober 13, 2015
It was a contract job everything was straight up and honest.Day included inspecting deficiancies in trucks insuring repairs were performed correctly.
Work with employees on vacation and time off
Shipping/ Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Fort Knox, KYSeptember 25, 2015
Company works with their employees on time off for family matters.
Show the employees how much they respect them and their hard work is rewarded often.
Great place to work.
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 24, 2015
Great place to work, but the job is on a year to year basis. It is a military contract that is renewed yearly. I really enjoy working there. The people are great and you are supporting our troops.
Informative and productive company to work for.
Tractor Trailer Driver (Former Employee) –  Fort Dix, NJAugust 6, 2015
A typical day would begin with a morning meeting held by the supervisor on topics and issues of the previous days and then lead into job duties assigned for all employees. After job duties are assigned the supervisor would go over anything that was missed in the meetings then workers would go do their duties.
Pros
experience. customers. soldiers
Cons
weather. layoffs
good co to work for.
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Yuma, AZMay 20, 2015
The logistics company is world wide and is a veteran owned company.Its been enjoyable over the last fifteen years as an employee .
Best team that I have been apart of........
System Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Fort Carson, COApril 24, 2015
Best group of people to work with..... very informative and team playes... the aviation team is probably one of the most sound teams to work with.
Pros
cohesiveness
Cons
stability
Good working environment, good health benefits, flexable hours, and a well paid job
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 14, 2015
It's a well paid job, some good hours full and part time available, they had offered good benefits but i turned it down to be able to take home a little more money.
Pros
well paid, good benefits.
Cons
no over time.

Want to know more about The Logistics Company?

Ask a question
Great pay, however, on contract (I was anyway)
Mechanic/Secretary (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NC (worked on Ft. Bragg)February 2, 2015
Great pay until you get laid off. If it weren't for the layoff it would have been a PERFECT job! I'm not sure if they have other permanent contracts, but I knew mine was only temporary. They pay VERY well and have fringe benefits on top of it (Mine were $4 per hour). There are no medical benefits. We went to work at 5 am and were off by 2 pm. The inspectors for the vehicles could be trying at times and make you re-do stuff you did just because they didnt see you do it. However, that is THEIR job. I would go back and do it all again if I was looking to make a quick buck! - If they get a new contract and you want to keep on then you can stay or they will call you back if they get another contract at a later time.
Pros
GREAT pay
Cons
contract work
Great company
Computer & Software Functional Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCDecember 9, 2014
Great company, benefits not to great, but was great..........
Pros
Great company, good pay.
Cons
job security
instructing joint war fighters
Technical Instructor (Former Employee) –  McGregor RangeNovember 4, 2014
great co workers working for a good cause, helping out military members who deploying to Iraq or Afganistan
Pros
working with military
Cons
no overtime
The Drivers team
Technical Instructor (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TexasSeptember 17, 2014
Overall the experiance was outstanding. Keeping our sevicemembers safe was always our intetion. This company allowed us to do that.
Productive work environment
Supply Technician Lead (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 13, 2014
Work was a daily learning experience. I enjoyed working and sharing my knowledge with my coworkers. No job is hard, if you understand the requirements and follow directions.
Productive and busy workplace
Secretary/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Dix, NJMarch 12, 2014
I learned a lot working with military personnel. Very fast paced and detail specific environment. Enjoyed working in the office and being the front line person for the Military Schools.
I enjoy my job, what I do, and who I work for.
Heavy Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Yuma Proving GroundsMarch 1, 2014
I enjoy my job, what I do, and who I work for.
Hauling all the oversize loads, tanks and weapons at YPG is fun and exciting.
Rocky
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCJanuary 27, 2014
Time here started out rocky but picked up and eventually got me promoted within the company
Food Service Operations Officer
Food Service Operations Officer (Former Employee) –  Fort Sill, OKJanuary 20, 2014
Provided food service operation support coordination logistic services and monitoring for Mad Brigade
No Job Security
Technical Instructor (Former Employee) –  McGregor Base Camp Fort Bliss, TexasNovember 7, 2013
I was an instructor for seven years and once this contract took over they promised us a BIG NICE PICTURE and said our contract was good for 5 years. The pay was great but the management SUCKED and a typical 8 hour day was to "Cert Prep" hahaha yea ok im sure everyone was doing that for eight hours. Anyways this company lost the contract after only 10 months in business. Hope they never ever come back to the desert. Glad im gone.
Pros
pay/vacation
Cons
boring long 8 hours/management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Logistics Company. Our community is ready to answer.