The Logistics Company

The Logistics Company Employer Reviews

Productive work environment
Supply Technician Lead (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCApril 13, 2014
Work was a daily learning experience. I enjoyed working and sharing my knowledge with my coworkers. No job is hard, if you understand the requirements and follow directions.
Productive and busy workplace
Secretary/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Fort Dix, NJMarch 12, 2014
I learned a lot working with military personnel. Very fast paced and detail specific environment. Enjoyed working in the office and being the front line person for the Military Schools.
I enjoy my job, what I do, and who I work for.
Heavy Truck Driver (Current Employee), Yuma Proving GroundsMarch 1, 2014
I enjoy my job, what I do, and who I work for.
Hauling all the oversize loads, tanks and weapons at YPG is fun and exciting.
Rocky
Logistics Analyst (Former Employee), Fort Bragg, NCJanuary 27, 2014
Time here started out rocky but picked up and eventually got me promoted within the company
Food Service Operations Officer
Food Service Operations Officer (Former Employee), Fort Sill, OKJanuary 20, 2014
Provided food service operation support coordination logistic services and monitoring for Mad Brigade
No Job Security
Technical Instructor (Former Employee), McGregor Base Camp Fort Bliss, TexasNovember 7, 2013
Pros: pay/vacation
Cons: boring long 8 hours/management
I was an instructor for seven years and once this contract took over they promised us a BIG NICE PICTURE and said our contract was good for 5 years. The pay was great but the management SUCKED and a typical 8 hour day was to "Cert Prep" hahaha yea ok im sure everyone was doing that for eight hours. Anyways this company lost the contract after only 10 – more... months in business. Hope they never ever come back to the desert. Glad im gone. – less
Great Place to work
Unit Liaison / Material Coordinator (Former Employee), Fort Dix, NJNovember 5, 2013
Pros: close to home, great pay
Cons: none really
Worked to provide pre-mobilization and de-mobilization to US Army Units. Great management and co-workers.
warehouse
Stock Clerk (Former Employee), Fort Bragg, NCSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: baseball games
Cons: short lunches
7;30-4 typical day unloading trucks
manangement was great
co-workers like family
Great Job
Medium Truck Driver High HAZ (Current Employee), Fort Dix, NJAugust 17, 2013
I really enjoy working along side with the Military to help them with what they need to get there proper training.
Contracts Manager (Former Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 12, 2013
• Negotiate contracts with Federal Government officials and subcontractors.
• Procurement of all PPE require per the contract.
• Ensure a timely and accurate submission of deliverables/reports.
• Advises management and works closely with internal and external personnel regarding contract reporting and compliance matters.
• Maintain funding for a $ 21 – more... Million dollar contract.
• Coordinate and prepare cost and technical proposals and cost and pricing analysis.
• Manage contract from RFP/RFQ to closeout.
• Review and approved contract modifications, and Policies /Procedures.
• Coordinate with all levels of management with in the company to implement contract modifications to the contract. .
• Ensure all work was accomplished in accordance with FAR, DFARS, and the regulatory guidance. – less
Productive and learning environment
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCJuly 7, 2013
Pros: benefits, retirement, company parties, exercise room
Cons: non
a typical day at work was never the same.
what I learned is how to work efficient
Management was behind employees
Co-workers were people who were interested in seeing others succeed.
The hardest part of the job was getting laid off.
the most enjoyable part of the job was the parties and get togethers
Good times
Personnel Assistant III - Lead (Former Employee), Fort Dix, NJJune 21, 2013
Pros: never micro managed
I enjoyed working with TLC. The insurance was good and the communication was good with management. Any grievance that we had with other employees were addressed. Our section never had any issues. Always knew the manager had our back.
The diversity of the job assignments.
Electronic Technician I Lead (Former Employee), Fort Dix, NJJune 10, 2013
Pros: enjoyed working outdoors
Cons: extreme hot or cold weather
A typical day at work consisted of installing electronic equipment into outgoing vehicles and inspecting and removing equipment when vehicles are returned to the motor pool. I view management as being good because as long as we show up to work on time and completed our work orders, they didn't micro manage us. I was the Lead Technician of my group with – more... eight people on my team. My team worked well together and took pride in our job. The hardest part of the job was working outside in all type of weather conditions. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and greeting the Army Units as they prepare to deploy overseas. – less
Productive workplace, great environment.
Stock Clerk (Former Employee), 3400 Walsh Parkway, Fayetteville, NCMarch 28, 2013
Every work day started with a 15 minute safety meeting, supervisors were approachable and always willing to help and assist when needed, they madesure that all eployees wre trainedand able to perorm all aspects ofthe job, the most enjoyable patof this job was knowing that we supported the United States Army, local and abroad.
The Logistic Company
Personnel Assistant I (Current Employee), Fort Bragg, NCFebruary 28, 2013
Is a good company to work for it has good benefits such as medical, dental, vison
TLC is a "per contract" employer. As an employee your employment is based on their overall success in maintaining the contract.
Environmental, Health and Safety Manager (Former Employee), Fort Dix, NJJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: ability to conduct site visits at many differnt work locations / facilities.
Cons: n/a
* As a EHS Manager (salaried) my schedule on a day to day basis was fairly fixed. On many occasions I worked additional hours to inspect work areas whose hours were outside my 8-5 work schedule.

* The diversity of the various work groups required that I identify work practices and EHS requirements to match their specific job requirements.

* After – more... having worked 38 years in a very safety oriented gas utility industry, it took some time adjusting / acclimating myself to the differences in TLC's safety standards.

* I'm very people oriented and maintained a good working relationship with co-workers.

* Structuring / implementing a consistent safety culture.

* Interacting with employee within the various work groups (approximately 25) and learning their day to day operations. – less
Overall good company
Warehouseman (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCJune 10, 2012
I pull and store MRO's. I work as a member of a team that is designed specifically to assist the government with maintaining parts. I like my job, I have been in logistics for the last 11 years and can't think of a time where it is not needed on a regular basis.
Govermnent contractor
Dispatcher Motor Vehicle Lead (Former Employee), Fort Knox, KYMay 30, 2012
Pros: good benefits
Cons: short contract
Was good while the contract was there. When the contract ended, lost my job due to new contractor taking over the jobs. Liked working for TLC while they were on Ft. Knox.
Not A Good Place To Work
Clerical (Former Employee), Fort DixMay 6, 2012
Pros: full time, decent salary (if you don't get lowballed)
Cons: inexperienced co-workers, unprofessional, unknowledgeable
If I could have given Upper Management 0 stars, I would have. This "company" has the most unprofessional, inexperienced people I have ever come across.
Please don't worry if you have "experience" or not, or even have any skills matching the job post. They don't care. They will accept anyone and I am not kidding. I don't even understand why they are – more... still there. If they have 50 employees, I will be shocked. The benefits are a joke, they will lowball you on salary if you don't know any better. If you have a choice, move on. If you are a true professional who takes pride in yourself and the work ethic, this is not the place for you. – less
Great Company to work for
Materials Expediter (Former Employee), Fort Dix, NJApril 30, 2012
Great company with stellar leadership principles and good communication across the masses. Work day was 800 until 4:30 with an hour for lunch. Learned alot about the deployment activities of the sister services and what they go throgh to accomplish the daily mission abroad.

May 6, 2012

Whoever posted the reviews saying this is a great company to work for, MUST still be working there because that is so far from the truth it's not even funny! Management are the most unprofessional, unexperienced people I have ever seen! This "company" barely has 30 employees and I am perplexed as to why they are still there! If you can do better, please move on!

About The Logistics Company

The Logistics Company, Inc. (TLC) is a seasoned, ISO 9001:2008-certified, Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Business co-located – Read more

The Logistics Company Photos