The Louis Berger Group, Inc Employee Reviews

Good working environment, annual Christmas Party and won domestic round trip ticket on raffles
Senior Graphic Artist (Former Employee) –  East Orange, NJ 07019January 12, 2017
In 1996, I joined The Louis Berger Group, an engineering company as Graphic Artist. I worked in marketing department. I was given the opportunity to handle big projects, utilizing what I’ve learned from school by designing and producing professional level presentations from information provided by engineering group. I designed and layout text with graphics and scanned photograph for presentation boards, slides, brochures, and flyers.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Not a lot overtime.
Hire and Fire Culture
Assistant Project Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 5, 2014
You are hired for a specific project and when the project is over (or you sneeze in the wrong direction), you are let go if there isn't another project to go to. There is no such thing as going back to the main office to help out in other departments--i.e. help out the estimating department. Also, there is no opportunity to move up while you are on a project. If you are hired as an Assistant PM, you will stay an APM for the life of the project--the client asked for an APM at $xx/hour and the client won't pay an increased billing rate for a promoted employee. It was quite frustrating to know there was no promotional opportunity on my multi-year project.
Pros
Decent amount of vacation hours, nice holiday party
Cons
Hire-n-Fire company, no promotions while on assigned project; expensive healhcare
Working for a large international company at this time was exciting and fulfilling.
Executive Assistant to Senior Vice President (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 13, 2014
There was always a high volume of work in all departments, which offered opportunities to assist in different tasks as needed. However, I mainly supported our contracts with the State Department, processing Top Secret Security Clearance paperwork, preparing resumes and other requirements for staffing abroad as well as locally,

The commute to DC was the only negative aspect, but it did get increasingly worse since I depended on the Metro.
Pros
Interesting work
Cons
Increasingly stressful commute depending on undependable public transportation.
Good work environment
Document Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Broadway, New York, NY 10006November 27, 2013
A Typical day is very busy, interacting with the client, providing support to team members.
There is no difficult part of the job especially when you are involved with the entire work process. The enjoyable part is when your client is certified.
Managing archeologist/ reports
Field Director (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 24, 2012
The job was managing archeologist and writing reports for local, state, and federal government.
Pros
friendly work environment.
Cons
location