The Lynd Company Employee Reviews

The Lymd Company is a great company to work for.
Communtiy Director (Former Employee) –  Sherwood, ARNovember 15, 2017
I loved working for Lynd. They always made everyone feel like they were apart of something great. The CEO was very friendly and not the least bit aggressive. He made everyone a part of his success. If given the opportunity I would work for the company again. Ive been in Property Management for 17 years and The Lymd Company was hands down the best.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Not enough time at annual company meeting
high stress, poor mgmnt, no support, horrible property
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 1, 2017
very unhappy, poor management, property was poorly run by absentee managers, no budget to speak of, not allowed to perform crucial and required repairs to buildings and apartments, alot of break ins, no security
Pros
not many
Cons
no support, no advancement, unsafe work conditions
Amazing support group .
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 29, 2017
I have nothing negative to say about this company,
Upper management was great the pay was fair was not the best but it was definitely fair coworkers were great .
Pros
Cons
The pay was fair.
Family Oriented
Sr.Community Director (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 10, 2017
Structured environment. Trained in all aspects of the business. The culture is family oriented with care for the employees, owners and residents it serves. The hardest part of the job is leaving after being displaced by Hurricane Harvey and finding no other current positions available. The most enjoyable has been all the connections to so many awesome people who have a passion for the business of true customer service.
Pros
Many
Cons
few
Fun Company
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 20, 2017
I enjoyed my overall experience with the Lynd Co, I would not mind working for the company again. Everyday was always fun and learning something new. We would always help each other out, always a fair environment.
Great company to work for
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 18, 2017
I worked for The Lynd Company for 5 years, they promote within the company, they have great benefits, and they are over all one of the best companies that I worked for.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Kinda Stressful
Everyone has their views and expectations
Leasing/ Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 25, 2017
I am a firm believer in opportunity. I had the opportunity to work with some fabulous people in my position with the first new construction for Houston. The developer side and construction is the most phenomenal team. The communities are fabulous and breath taking. I recommend living at any property built and managed by the company.
Communitcation is key
Community Director (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TXAugust 10, 2017
I really loved working for Lynd. Our days were structured and well rounded. I was almost always able to pick up the phone and speak directly to my RM - which is important when you are running an older property with inherited issues. In the 2 years I was with them they always took care of what I needed as best they could for the sake of the property.
Pros
Regional supervisors are very open to ideas
Cons
PTO and sick combined was not enough
Assistant Community Director (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXJuly 12, 2017
me personally was not a good experience, started out well, but The Lynd Company falls as to back you up as a company. Its only what benefits them. They have NO moral support for the employee who represents them as a company.
Pros
pay is very well
Cons
they to help and assist who the feel to choose
Nice People
Accounting Department (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 12, 2017
Not a good work / life balance. Rewards based more on favoritism, upper management is not very supportive. More negative feedback than good. Overall people are nice.
awesome people to work with
Lead Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 28, 2017
the staff is awesome here everyone is very helpful and friendly if this company would call me back to work for them i would jump on board . there is nothing but good things i could say about this company .
The Lynd Company was a good company.
Grounds Maintenance/ Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAJune 16, 2017
I was just changed around by management too much in that field and a owner change. The pay was okay but the people were great to work with probably the only thing that I really miss.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Didn't Care
Front Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 12, 2017
The company did not keep up with the building or really care what the employees did. They contradicted themselves way to much by saying we couldn't do one thing but let other employees do what we weren't suppose to.
Best Job Ever
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 8, 2017
Best company to work for. Upper management very supportive and always there when you need them. Always compensated for over time and the bonuses were great as well.
Another Great Company to work with!
Community Manager- Rehab (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 24, 2017
The Lynd company was a small company when I worked for them, they have grown a lot since then. I enjoyed my time with them, they were bought out by the bank and that was the only reason my employement ended.
Pros
Small and Growing
Fun place to work!
LEASING AGENT (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 11, 2017
This is a good company but not great. It's a apartment leasing company that works with individuals that have a hard time finding a place to live. This company is pretty fair when it came down to taking care of the tenants.
Pros
Great people running the company!
Cons
No company stability...
Great Company, tough industry
Community Director (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCFebruary 6, 2017
I enjoyed working for the Lynd Company--my immediate supervisor quickly responded to requests and concerns and there were many opportunities to collaborate with team members.
Average
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 30, 2017
On site management and regional management are all extremely reliable and dependable. On-going issues at the mid and upper management level including issues with vacation and bonus structure.
Overworked, Underpaid
Compliance Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJanuary 16, 2017
I was a Regional Compliance Manager with a portfolio of 13 Tax Credit and AHP properties a total of 1860 units. I would work many days until 1 or 2 am to keep up as we were required to work at home after being on-site each day. Lynd does not care about their employees,
Not as good.
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 6, 2016
The Lynd company does not offer bonus, commission, or renewals. If they do you have to wait at least 6 months to get anything extra then your normal hourly/salary rate.