The Maids Employee Review

The Maids Rochester In A Word HORRIBLE!!!
Assistant Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Rochester NYMay 19, 2014
A typical Day: You are rushed and yelled at, there is no team work, the pay is pathetic, no benefits, OSHA rules are disregarded. You are made to break the law by speeding from job to job. I saw a Leader going 85 in 35 mph zone. Complaints were made and ignored. The work day dose not follow the rules, and changes from minute to minute.
What you Learn: Watch your back
Management: The office Manager is bi-polar. Sometimes nice, sometimes screaming and pounding her desk. She punishes by cutting your hours.
Your Co-workers: Are back stabbers and do not help you. The just report back that you make mistakes, and you yelled at by the office manager. LOUDLY
The Hardest Part of the day: Taking the abuse
The most enjoyable part of the day: Leaving

Other The Maids Employee Reviews

cool place with a pool table
Field Supervisor/ Full Time (Former Employee) –  Bedford Hts, OHOctober 18, 2017
The place was really cool to work at. I thought everything was good. The training process was on the weak side. I think they like to see you fail. Don't ever go on vacation while working there. you will come back to no job.
Fun and Safe workplace
Professional Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Kailua, HIOctober 18, 2017
Everyday day I wake up and getting ready to go to work with great smiles on my face , becouse I know that right attitude will lead to a
Awesome job performance each day at workplace. My work environment is so
family oriented, fun and very safe place to work.
Learned to be a team player, dedicated management team,
Everybody is helpful to each others, what make my day went well, is when customers are happy.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
pay rates

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Maids. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5