The Main Street America Group Employee Reviews

good workplace
IT Operations Engineer (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 15, 2017
Partnered with my team of Engineers, we are responsible for the health, stability and functionality of the company’s environment. We manage teams of engineers whom are employed through our managed services and perform the day to day tasks from helpdesk troubleshooting to Data Center management. It is my responsibility to oversee these engineers perform the work that is requested in a timely manner but also that it is done correctly and without flaw.
Great Place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 5, 2017
This was a company that truly cares for its employees. Best company that I have ever worked for. Benefits, lunches, generous vacation days. Working at this company and having a life was definatly possible here.
Worker (Current Employee) –  Keene, NHJanuary 24, 2017
I love working here. Benefits are great and the company treats employees well.The work culture is positive and the work is challenging and rewarding. People seem to stay in this company for many years.
Data entry (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MADecember 6, 2016
A lot of insurance reports. But over all a great working environment.Focuses on patient health and auto insurance claims.
Claims Property Adjuster
Property Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Auburn, MAJuly 31, 2015
Great company to work for. Great benefits and 401k. Great team of people to work with. Healthcare benefits are great. Motivated management and Claims Department.
Great place to work!
Facilities Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Keene, NHMay 17, 2014
This is a good company to work for - everyone is "important" and the CEO of the company's door is always open for any employee. Clearly, from the longevity of the employees tenure, the company is doing something right - 20, 30, 40 years...etc.

I enjoy my manager, my team and my "customers" who would be employees of the company.

Want to know more about The Main Street America Group?

Ask a question