the malvern school

the malvern school Employer Reviews

Stressful, overwhelming pressure workload for a preschool environment
Preschool Teacher (Current Employee), Exton, PANovember 9, 2013
Pros: no pros
Cons: gossip, awful management, too many strict policies, cannot create your own classroom
Awful experience, awful management, and there were only 2 coworkers that i enjoy working with. Too many policies, cannot create your own classroom, and way too much favoritism towards certain employees
Maintain a fum learning enviornment in an inclusive atmosphere for early childhood students with varied skills
Special Education Specialist (Current Employee), Collegeville, PAMay 25, 2013
I float from room to room to assist any student who has an early intervention plan in place.
Adorable children
Pre-Kindergarten Teacher (Former Employee), Warrington, PAFebruary 20, 2013
I loved the children, but I did not have an immediate supervisor to help me when I was in need. I needed an assistant because of all of the duties and I was not provided with one.
Great place to work, oppotunities for advancement
Pre-Kindergarten Head Teacher (Current Employee), Glen Mills, PAJanuary 26, 2013
Pros: fun activities
Cons: limited time off
Worked with great people, kids were a first priority, fun activities for teachers and students. Moved up in the company from assistant to head teacher. The kids were always fun to be around.
The Malvern school was a good place to work
Teacher (Former Employee), Royersford, PANovember 27, 2012
Cons: managment
I would come into work and get ready for the day by prepping the lesson plans for that day. management was not the best. I loved my co-workers
The Malvern School of Oks
Part timel teacher Assistant (Current Employee), Phoenixville, PASeptember 12, 2012
Pros: team work, educational structure, friendly atmosphere, safety guidelines, staff, parents & children
Cons: after work activities
I love working at the Malvern school in oks. I have been there over 2yrs. & I work mostly in the infant room. However I have worked in all rooms & I love the educational structure they have. It is the best feeling to be there, the interaction with the children and there parents is the best. I love that the staff, all work as a team & help one another – more... when needed. It is such a rewarding thing when one works at a place & does what they really love. It doesn't seem like work some days because I'm doing what I love to do. I not only have a job I love but I work with a staff that makes coming to work a pleasure. And I have two great and understanding directors to boot. (smile) – less
Overly political daycare
Teacher's Assistant (Former Employee), Oaks, PAJuly 30, 2012
Pros: learned sign language for babies
Cons: overly political workplace
I learned to do my job to the best of my ability and keep to myself.
Who are the adults and who are the children
teacher (Former Employee)August 26, 2011
Cons: under appreciated
The management and staff are immature and gossipy, they over look the children and worry more about highschool drama,

Kate4212 – July 17, 2012

Children watching children. Too busy talking with each other rather than interacting with the children. High turnover (no surprise). Management is all about the money.

About the malvern school

The Malvern School is committed to providing a program based on the highest standards of excellence in Early Childhood Education. – Read more