The Management Group Employee Reviews

Good social environment
Stocker (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJune 19, 2017
The bosses and fellow employees are great to work with. The job was not too difficult with fair pay. I would've likeed more hours, but the work environment was one of the best I've had yet
Pros
Great people
Cons
Not enough hours
Great program
IRIS Consultant (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 10, 2017
The training was complete and comprehensive very well done. Inservices were quarterly so you were kept informed of the company changes. However when a full time position is 40-45 cases i was part time and had 60 cases
Pros
work from home
Cons
overwork caseload
Wonderful
LTCFS Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 13, 2016
I had the opportunity to work in multiple positions. They were always willing for me to take the next step/challenge and provided full support for a wonderful learning experience over five years. I learned case management, utilizing community supports for individuals in the IRIS program, managing the Incident reporting process and meeting with DHS monthly, data audits for various individuals in the office, provided statistics on incident reporting to DHS, assess if there has been a change in medical condition for individuals in the IRIS Program. Management was great. They are patient and provide a lot of knowledge to do my job successfully. My coworkers are great, too. It is such a wonderful environment and culture. Hardest part of the job are the LTCFS audits. It is very important to perform that job at 100% accurate, as it has a significant affect on teaching Screeners to complete the LTCFS accurately. The most enjoyable part of the job was the statistics mentioned earlier.
Pros
A lot of food. Personable management. Benefits.
Cons
Downtown Madison - no assistance with parking fees.
Wonderful agency contracted by the state of WI that offers funding for in home services for people with disabilities.
IRIS Consultant (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 2, 2015
This position was very fulfulling but I have moved to Arizona from Wisconsin and TMG is not in Arizona. I enjoyed the independence of the remote position, working from home and then scheduling my home visits and phone contacts based on the needs of families I partnered with. The company is a wonderful employer and offers a great service to the residents of WI but it is also in jeopardy of being dissolved based on many government changes in the state of WI.
Technologocally advaced, fast paced
IRIS Consultant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 11, 2015
The Management Group is a Great place with great people to work with. If you like working independently and with a team, then this is the place for you.
Pros
Great ongoing training
Great Program
Independent Consultant (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 22, 2014
Great program very beneficial to the participants, Difficulty with paperwork and changes that frequently cause issues.
Great people to work with and for.
Marketing and Media Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver WA, Portland ORApril 4, 2013
After being self employed for 14 years I went back into the corporate world working for TMG as their Marketing and Media Director. I enjoy my job and the people I work with everyday! GREAT benefits, reviews annually and great company parties. I am glad I chose TMG to give my talents to.
Pros
not micro managed, flexible schedules, fun atmosphere
Productive and fun people
Administrative Assistant/Special Projects (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 26, 2012
We manage HOA's so everyone is very busy. We do potlucks once in while to get everyone together to relax and chat with other while we have good food to eat that everyone brought. We get to know co-workers that we usually don't talk to as well and that's nice. I love helping everyone in the office when they are busy. It makes me feel good if I can help someone and make their day easier. I'm also very quick and can handle a lot of work at once. I have some very good co-workers that are always there if I need their help. It's nice to have good team work in the work place and it makes the job a lot easier and fun!
Pros
mailing parties, team work
Cons
healthcare insurance expensive to add family

Want to know more about The Management Group?

Ask a question