The Management Trust Employee Reviews

Too much work for just one person
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COApril 14, 2017
Very busy homeowners association management firm.
Major responsibilities:responding to homeowner's requests for repairs; input data of homeowners; issuing work orders; processing return mail; open and distribute daily mail.
Poor management.
Little or no cooperation with other departments.
Pros
company outings
Cons
no mentoring
Stay away
Employee (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 12, 2017
Plain and simply. DO NOT take a job here. If it were just the co-workers you had to deal with no one would ever leave. Unfortunately, management ruins it for all.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
fun loved working with my coworkers
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 28, 2016
typical day was answering phone calls from homeowners and trying to help them with HOA dues or questions on bills. I learned a lot with this company I am a very good at multitasking and a great listener. Management was ok to work for, My co-workers are the hardest working people i know and very fun to work with as well.
The Hardest part was Homeowners that live in an HOA never seam to be happy with the Management Co. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with board members and staff in training.
Not the greatest place to work
Employee (Former Employee) –  Central CoastNovember 14, 2016
The managers are really high up on themselves. Very tense office environment. You can tell that people stay there because of the company perks but not because they enjoy their job. Rules apply to some but not to the favorites. Nepotism is very much alive here. Low pay for the amount of stress.
Pros
Paid Holidays, gifted hours
Cons
Bad management, people with bad tempers
Great Job
Administrative Assistant (temporary) (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAOctober 14, 2015
Not enough time to review company. Seemed like a great place, just needed a little more organization and restructuring of some duties between admins and managers.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Community Association Manager (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CASeptember 7, 2015
Co-workers are great. The company is great (Employee Owned)
Lots of fun events and benefits are also good. Management is always helpful when you are in need.
Cons
Employee ownership is a bonus.
Division President (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COJune 14, 2015
The Management Trust is going through some growing pains and has some great folks who make every day worth being in the company. The HOA industry is a tough customer industry to work within. The reward is knowing that you are helping to improve the lives of folks even if what you do is behind the scenes and not recognized by most of your clients.
Employee Owned Company with Excellent External Customer Service
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORMarch 31, 2015
I started as the Front Desk Receptionist and did that for two years. I excelled at it. I was then promoted to Administrative Assistant. We managed homeowners associations throughout the Metro area. I learned a lot about customer service and what is best for our clients. The upper management works very hard. My co-workers were truly what I enjoyed about my job most. We were a close knit family. And my departure was unexpected and devastating. The hardest part of the job was details. We managed close to 500 different Associations. Each homeowners association did things differently. so it was very important to keep it all straight. Difficult at times, but not impossible. And I was good at it.
Pros
Managed by Most Generous President of the Company.
Cons
Internal Customer Service Needs work
Exceptional!
Director of Client Communications (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 24, 2013
Wonderful company to work for in the Community Association industry.
Pros
Equal opportunity, family atmosphere
Productive work place and great people to work with
Assistant Manager - HOA'S (Current Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAAugust 6, 2013
Customer service, all office procedures, helping homeowners,and vendors. Resolving all issues that arrise on a daily basis. Being able to multi-task. It doesn't matter what your position is...everyone treats each other equal. (like we are a family) I personally enjoy my customers and vendors seeing them smile, or laugh. Makes me feel good.
Pros
great staff, good hours, job security
Cons
healthcare, training of staff, Benefits in all areas

Want to know more about The Management Trust?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Management Trust. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8