The Management Trust Employee Reviews in United States

Great Job
Administrative Assistant (temporary) (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAOctober 14, 2015
Not enough time to review company. Seemed like a great place, just needed a little more organization and restructuring of some duties between admins and managers.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Community Association Manager (Current Employee) –  Folsom, CASeptember 7, 2015
Co-workers are great. The company is great (Employee Owned)
Lots of fun events and benefits are also good. Management is always helpful when you are in need.
Cons
Employee ownership is a bonus.
Division President (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COJune 14, 2015
The Management Trust is going through some growing pains and has some great folks who make every day worth being in the company. The HOA industry is a tough customer industry to work within. The reward is knowing that you are helping to improve the lives of folks even if what you do is behind the scenes and not recognized by most of your clients.
Employee Owned Company with Excellent External Customer Service
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tigard, ORMarch 31, 2015
I started as the Front Desk Receptionist and did that for two years. I excelled at it. I was then promoted to Administrative Assistant. We managed homeowners associations throughout the Metro area. I learned a lot about customer service and what is best for our clients. The upper management works very hard. My co-workers were truly what I enjoyed about my job most. We were a close knit family. And my departure was unexpected and devastating. The hardest part of the job was details. We managed close to 500 different Associations. Each homeowners association did things differently. so it was very important to keep it all straight. Difficult at times, but not impossible. And I was good at it.
Pros
Managed by Most Generous President of the Company.
Cons
Internal Customer Service Needs work
Productive work place and great people to work with
Assistant Manager - HOA'S (Current Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAAugust 6, 2013
Customer service, all office procedures, helping homeowners,and vendors. Resolving all issues that arrise on a daily basis. Being able to multi-task. It doesn't matter what your position is...everyone treats each other equal. (like we are a family) I personally enjoy my customers and vendors seeing them smile, or laugh. Makes me feel good.
Pros
great staff, good hours, job security
Cons
healthcare, training of staff, benefits in all areas

4.5