The Marketing Arm Employee Reviews in United States

An agency that allows you to work remotely
Better State Crew (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 19, 2015
- organized lead generation events for agents
- organized and took part in Better State Moments in Green Bay and Milwaukee
- completed expense reports
- selected staff for events
- organized and maintained a storage unit
- completed event recaps online
Pros
flexibility, working in the field
Cons
management team
Great place to work, advancement opportunities sparse
Account Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 20, 2015
TMA is an excellent company to work for, with great culture and work/life balance. Culture benefits, as well as training opportunities, help overlook mediocre salary and lack of opportunity for advancement.

This review is relevant to the Chicago office.
Pros
Culture, people
Cons
Opportunities, advancement
Not a bad place
Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 29, 2014
This is a good company to work for, if you know anything about marketing. If you go in at an entry level position be prepared to be looked down at & get asked why you would want to work in a field you have no experience in. Some management are not leaders who are willing to train their staff. The culture is amazing! They are all about the well being of their staff.
Fun place when first out of school. Not so much a few years later...
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 8, 2014
Its great when you're first out of school and want to "prove" yourself by working long hours with fun company events. After a while, it gets very old and you have to question, "why can't I make what my friends are making at other agencies and not have that extra bowling day...?" Salaries are below industry averages for Dallas and the most hilarious thing is review time when (if you're lucky) to get a raise, you're told you got a huge raise because it was 7%. Yeah, 7% of nothing is still nothing...
Love it!
Art Director/Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 27, 2014
love it, laid back. everyone is very nice to work with. great benefits and work and life balance. I feel very appreciated! :-) I love it here.
Pros
work and life balance, vaction days, appreciate employees
Productive, fun, organized workplace with friendly atmosphere
Creative Director (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 9, 2014
I started on the Frito Lay team when it was a small but quickly growing team. The work was demanding but fun, there were a few late nights but nothing out of the ordinary. I had never worked for a marketing company before but I adapted quickly and really enjoyed the work. The people I worked with were a friendly and talented bunch who worked well together to produce some great work.
Pros
free beer friday!
Cons
lack of job security
Productive and fun place
Art Director (Current Employee) –  Greenwich, CTOctober 7, 2013
The company's culture makes the job a fun and great place to work.
We are all good friends and work together to achieve the goals. Our managers are very good people and it makes our jobs easier, fun and secure. The hardest part of our job are the 24 hours deadlines, but we all work it out and support each other. The most enjoyable part of our job is to work with each other, there is so much chemistry and harmony in the group that makes every day a good day.
Excellent staff of motivated professionals, colleagues, and friends
Sports Marketing Consulting Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 4, 2013
A typical day at work involves corporate research for new business opportunities. Usually, signing a large brand like the many we have under our client roster, takes up to two years. I am the catalyst of new business research so my boss, the Executive VP of Sports Marketing can follow-up and try to secure individual campaign work or secure us as an AOR for the brand. My co-workers are dedicated and our tasks are varied, as our office is a satellite office of the one in Dallas, TX. The hardest part of the job is sometimes the frustration of not being able to sign clients as quickly as I'd like; however, it is a process and we understand that better than anyone I've seen. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a marketing campaign from start to finish.
Productive environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Dallas TXMarch 14, 2012
The Marketing Arm has a fun laid back atmosphere that makes it a great place to work.