The Masters School Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great place to work as a High School student.
Head of PR Media Communications (Current Employee) –  Dobbs Ferry, NYNovember 6, 2015
I enjoyed my time here and made many connections that I will hold forever. This position was great for a student and kept a nice balance in my work/school/social life as a teen.
Senior Management team was not in tune with the students and faculty
Enrolment Specialist/Campus Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Dobbs Ferry, NYAugust 26, 2014
School has amazing students and faculty, but senior management did not appreciate them. The Facilities are dirty but Senior Management thought suitable. Intelligence and hard work by employees was not recognized as a good quality in an employee.
Pros
Students, Faculty
Cons
Senior Admin
Professional, positive staff and working environment
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  West Simsbury, CTSeptember 24, 2012
Christian school pursuing technical advancement for it's administrative staff, teachers and student body. Providing help desk ticket system resolution and responding to staff and teacher questions was always appreciated making the job most enjoyable. Preparing new equipment and devices for teachers and classroom usage was a refreshing change from the plant manufacturing environment I had just come from.
Friendly and nurturing school to work at
Admissions Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dobbs Ferry, NYApril 19, 2012
It's a great place to work, but there is no room for growth for me here.