The McGuire Group

The McGuire Group Employer Reviews

comfortable work enviroment with flexible schedule.
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Current Employee), Williamsville NYJuly 14, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, friendly work environment.
Cons: heavy caseloads at certain times of the year.
Notes from 8-9, treating patients from 9-12, and again from 1-4. Flexible management that cares about their employee's needs. Friendly staff that are willing to help their co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to see the progress in your patients.
Productive and creative working environment.
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee), Williamsville, NYOctober 13, 2013
My position as a Physical Therapist Assistant with The McGuire Group is a very rewarding career. The most difficult part of the job is developing relationships with residents over a period of time, and experiencing them passing. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing we have made a difference in the lives of so many people, and noticing patient – more... progression. – less
overworked and underpaid should be the company motto
nurse (Former Employee), seneca health care centerJune 18, 2013
Pros: its a paycheck?
Cons: everything. no room for advancement. horrible assignments run on skeleton bare bones staffing
Five star rated facilities, from the residents point of view. Drama abounds especially at Seneca health care center, where the director of nursing gloats at the opportunity to be part of the drama and tells you during orientation this very thing. Greed driven management who can't keep staff in their building. Ridiculous workloads, for minimal reward. – more... Forced to work every holiday your first year. No union rep for nurses at the facility, yet you are forced to pay union dues and get nothing in return. No pay raise in 4 years, management claimed they would have to close facilities and/or lay people off. Shady place to work for. No shift differential for regular employees, only for the group float pool. No pros to working on there, when the union is in the back pocket of management. – less
Never a dull moment
Float LPN (Former Employee), WNY 5 facilitiesMay 7, 2013
As a float LPN I found the job to be quite challenging and rewarding. was able to fill in for regular staff and was able to care for a multitude of people.
Flexible hours & lots of deiierent experiences!
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYJune 11, 2012
I was a float so I able to experience every unit and facility under mcguire group management. I grew to love and adore my residents as well as my coworkers it was like a family environment & that I miss most!
Certified Nursing Assistant
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), buffalo, nyMay 2, 2012
Caring for elderly patients. Bathing, feeding and clothing them. Did ADL's with patients, vitals and followed their care plans