The Media Grind is seeking a Social Media Marketing Manager to join our social media team. We are looking for someone who is a social media power user with digital marketing experience and who has a passion for entertainment or food and healthy living.
- Develop multi-faceted social media campaigns for lifestyle clients including strategy development and execution.
- Serve as the daily point of contact for client projects—developing strong relationships with clients, learning their business and acting as an advocate for their needs.
- Evaluate client needs and provide a clear roadmap of execution strategies to achieve campaign goals.
- Conduct social media research and analysis in support of client campaigns. Identify opportunities and brand strategies to achieve campaign success.
- Manage all aspects of client campaigns and documentation—executing task lists, adhering to timelines, creating status and final reports.
- Act as creative director for content curation, custom content development and editorialization.
- Develop editorial calendars to stimulate social communities while maintaining an authentic voice consistent with brand positioning.
- Develop and administer social media ad buys; fully understanding all facets of all paid social media programs, determining relevance for clients and executing campaigns. (Facebook, and Twitter)
- At least +3 years of experience in a client service and digital media, with 2 years specifically in social media /social marketing.
- Experience communicating with a major client or brand, preferred.
- Strong-to-expert knowledge of social platforms and online marketing, preferred.
- Exceptional writing, storytelling, copy-editing and proofreading skills required, preferred.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills a MUST.
- Comfortable reading, analyzing and reporting web analytics and advertising campaign results a plus.
- Ability to interact with clients using professional interpersonal skills, solutions oriented approach.
- Must possess an intellectual curiosity and passion for the space. Eagerness to stay abreast of the ever-changing nature of social media marketing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps Suite.
- Agency experience a plus.
Relocation Covered: No.
Established in 2009, The Media Grind is a fast-growing social media marketing agency, gaining serious traction as the go-to agency for some of the most notable fashion, retail, entertainment and lifestyle brands. Based in Los Angeles, TMG specializes in developing brand strategy, custom applications and unique promotions through social media. At our core, we’re an entrepreneurial-minded, team-focused agency, offering competitive salary, benefits and explosive career development opportunities.
Interested? Respond to this e-mail with your resume and cover letter.
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -