The Medicé Group is seeking an Audit Lead who has demonstrated supervisory skills, including the ability to take charge, mentor others while accomplishing company objectives and goals. The perfect candidate will have the ability to use analytical tools (ACL/Excel), while maintaining best practices.
- Direct and review audit projects to insure professional standards are maintained in the planning, directing and execution.
- Perform desktop audits including sample selection, audit program updates and development, and result reporting.
- Write, review and edit audit reports with the auditor-in-charge for the assigned project and make oral or written presentations to management.
- Assist in evaluating overall results of internal audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA, CMA, CPIM or CIA or Master’s degree in lieu of certification.
- 6-8 years accounting or business experience (4 years of experience if using data analytics tools and 2 years of supervisory experience)
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.medicegroup.com
Indeed - 17 months ago