The Medicé Group is seeking an Audit Supervisor for a client that continues to grow in the marketplace. Candidates should exhibit leadership traits, as well as the ability to contribute to company success. This is a client who promotes within and has excellent employee retention rates.
- Participate in corporate, plant and SOX audits
- Assist with audit planning and execution
- Document findings, assist with the drafting of the audit report and follow up on issues
- Maintain internal audit files and work papers by following departmental and IIA standards.
- Assist with risk assessment activities and preparation of the annual internal audit plan.
- Ability to analyze and manipulate data within an audit using ACL, Access or Excel to understand trends and risk patterns.
- Assist with summary of audit results and preparation of reports to the Audit Committee.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA, MBA or CIA, or progressing toward certification
- 6+ years of prior work experience at a Public Accounting Firm or similar experience within a Corporate audit team
- ACL, Access, and Excel experience with project development for Internal audit support and the ability to discuss several projects using the analytical tools.
- Solid written and verbal communications, with the effective use of active listening and interviewing skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
Indeed - 6 months ago