The Medicé Group is currently seeking a Cost Accountant that is interested in hearing about a new opportunity. Our client's focus is on high quality candidates who aspire to grow within their organization and has a development plan for their career.
- Maintain standard cost system including review of accuracy and perform interim/annual cost calculations
- Variance analysis between actual and standard costs by product to understand why variances exist and identify process improvements
- Reconciling period-end inventory balances and the preparing of financial reports and analysis on inventory in a timely and accurate manner
- Participate in monthly financial close by preparing various journal entries, reconciliations, and account analysis
- Develop and maintain labor and overhead rates
- Plans and coordinates annual physical inventory counts
- Ensure compliance with relevant policies and procedures and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance
- A minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience.
Indeed - 12 months ago