The Medicé Group is seeking an FP&A Director. The qualified candidate should have insurance experience, be able to step up to challenges, think out of the box and come from a dynamic background. The client will not hire until the right candidate is found! If you are this person, let's talk!
- Lead the development of the annual budget and forecasting.
- Actively participate in the development of key revenue and labor drivers.
- Effectively communicate status of planning for short-term and long-term strategies,
- Direct the preparation and review of performance reports summarizing KPI's.
- Identify opportunities to improve or implement financial systems for system efficiency.
- Provide decision-support analysis on projects and initiatives including approval recommendations for ROI key initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accounting.
- 6 years of work experience (3+ years with analysis, budget, forecasting and modeling)
- MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of GAAP.
- Supervisory experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.medicegroup.com
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard