The Medicé Group is seeking an FP&A Director. The qualified candidate should have retail experience, be able to step up to challenges, think out of the box and come from a dynamic background. The client will be moving quickly on this position and is looking for someone who can communicate effectively with everyone from the mailroom to the boardroom. If you are this person, let's talk!
- Lead the development of the annual budget and long range strategies.
- Actively participate in the development of key revenue and labor drivers.
- Effectively communicate status of planning and forecasting,
- Direct the preparation, review, and dissemination of operational performance reports summarizing KPI's.
- Identify opportunities to improve or implement financial systems for system efficiency.
- Provide decision-support analysis on projects and initiatives including approval recommendations for ROI on capital spending requests and key initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accounting.
- 8 years of work experience (5+ years with analysis, budget, forecasting and modeling)
- MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- Excellent working knowledge of GAAP.
- Experience leading a team (in a supervisory or mentoring capacity)
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Performs the key competencies of Teamwork, Problem Solving, Innovation, Resource Management and Flexibility (and can talk to these attributes during the interview).
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.medicegroup.com
Indeed - 18 months ago