The Medicé Group is seeking an Internal Audit Manager who has demonstrated leadership skills, including the ability to take charge, mentor others while accomplishing company objectives and goals. If this sounds like you, please apply and let's talk!
- Plan and organize an audit plan based on risk assessments, including fraud risk assessment.
- Execute audits that support organizational goals and objectives.
- Support the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX 404) program.
- Prepare audit reports that document audit scope, procedures, findings and recommendations.
- Possess strong leadership skills, including the ability to take charge, motivate others, interact with senior management, establish objectives and drive results.
- Demonstrate superior communication skills and have the ability to build strong working relationships with Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 6+ years experience in external or internal audit (3+ years as a team lead)
- CPA or CIA designation preferred
- Experience managing successful SOX 404 implementation and ongoing compliance.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.medicegroup.com
Indeed - 13 months ago