The Medicé Group is seeking an International Tax Specialist for a large global client. If you have advanced analytic skills, have foreign tax credit experience and want to work in an environment that allows for growth and multi-tasking, we need to talk!
- Responsible for the calculation of the Company’s foreign tax credits and the foreign tax credit limitation and the maintenance of the Company’s foreign earnings and profits.
- Assist with the other compliance and reporting requirements within the Corporate Tax Department.
- Obtains certificates of residency (Forms 8802 & 6166)- monitors and maintains Company’s residency certification and proactively provides documentation to customers and business partners;
- Provides assistance and documentation with respect to internal and external audits of the Company’s foreign tax credits and foreign tax credit limitation;
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting and at least 3-5 years of relevant corporate tax experience at a public accounting firm or within private industry;
- CPA or advanced degree desirable;
- Proficient understanding of foreign tax credit issues;
- Ability to manage multiple complex assignments;
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.medicegroup.com
Indeed - 13 months ago