The Medicé Group is working with a global client to fill several tax positions. The Jr. and Sr. Tax Analysts positions are within the domestic tax department. If you have at least 3 years of Corporate Income Tax experience and have a desire to be involved with a successful team and work with a mentor, let's talk!
- Works with a team to accurately prepare and timely file the corporate consolidated federal and state income tax returns, including extensions and estimated tax payments.
- Review state tax apportionment and analysis of various state adjustments for incorporation into quarterly estimated payment calculations and year-end tax return
- Research and document relevant tax laws regarding positions taken on tax returns
- Support internal teams by providing subject matter expertise and informal training to the team
- Proactively pursue professional development activities (attending training, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required; CPA license or Master’s Degree is desirable;
- Minimum three years of Corporate Income tax experience;
- Basic understanding and experience with FAS 109/ASC 740;
- Must be highly motivated and communicate in a highly professional and articulate manner verbally and in writing;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.medicegroup.com
Indeed - 21 months ago