The Medicé Group is seeking an IT Auditor! The qualified candidate should have SOX experience, be able to travel on a global basis (think about the miles you can rack up for vacation) and assist with audit procedures. Our client will be moving quickly on this position! If you are up for a challenge and would like to work for a global company, let's talk!
- Assist in the planning and execution of internal IT audit engagements.
- Assist with IT audit assignments and work cooperatively with external auditors.
- Assist IT Audit Manager with audit engagements for M&A's and joint ventures.
- Participate in the review of internal control procedures to ensure they adequately safeguard assets.
- Participate in the development, design and implementations of new information system applications to ensure adequate internal controls and security are implemented.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or a related area.
- Certification desirable (CISA, CIA, CISM, CISSP or CPA).
- One to three years direct IT auditing experience in public accounting or manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Previous experience with ERP applications (Oracle, SAP, and Unix) preferred.
- Willingness to travel approximately 30% to 35% globally
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.medicegroup.com
Indeed - 21 months ago