The Medicus Firm Employee Reviews

Executive Vice President of Sales (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 2, 2016
TMF has a great culture and good people working there. They go the extra mile and have integrity. Solid growing company and a great place to start.
Pros
Phenominal culture
Cons
Company sold to Corporation
was able to get me employment
License Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMay 9, 2015
don't have to much to say, place is a temp agency. got me the job, easy to contact. only have to deal with one worker, pay was ok!
Lovely Experience
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 16, 2014
I worked with Children's Care Medical Center for my externship from Ross Medical Education Center.
I loved working with the children. I learned a lot from this position. Very professional. Grateful for the experience.
Pros
very professional/great with children
Professional and friendly
Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJune 2, 2014
I worked along side 2 amazing recruiters and I had such a great time working for them. They're good at what they do and I learned a lot. The owner of the company was the most humble, kind, and sweet person you could ever meet. I'm extremely blessed to have worked for him and his company.
A great place to work, awesome people!
Senior Business Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 17, 2014
This is a fun place to work. Well, as fun as inside sales on the phone can be. But the people who work who truly make this company special, and are amazing. The hardest part of the job is learning to take rejection well and make cold calls, but if you can get past that then this is hands down the best inside sales company anyone would ever want to work for. The leadership is wonderful and is in the office every day, and works just as hard if not harder than the rest of the employees. The senior managers are great and the company atmosphere here is truly something to be admired. If you are lucky enough to get offered a job here, take it!
Pros
Great atmosphere, good compensation, wonderful coworkers
Cons
inside sales, cold calls
Great workplace with an engaged ownership/management team.
Business Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 7, 2014
The Medicus Firm offers a flexible schedule combined with a good culture to create a pleasant work experience. Teams are broken down regionally to allow for friendly competition and performance accountability across territories. Because the firm is small-(ish), they are able to change focus and direction quickly. Overall a nice place to work.
Pros
Semi-annual employee outings and monthly employee appreciation days.
Travel
Temp dental assistant, x-rays, sterilization (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 19, 2013
Set up and brake down of treatment rooms assisting chair side with dentist
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Not being in same work place everyday
Great environment, stellar colleagues
Recruitment Consultant/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Buford, GASeptember 23, 2013
In recruiting, a typical work day consists of over 50 cold/warm calls daily. Some of these call will result in screening a physician to find out their top priorities for a new position, the pros and cons of their current position and schedule and what they will be seeking in a future opportunity. My previous experience has allowed me to apply the science of recruiting to every physician I spoke with. Being able to dig into someone's professional and personal life with ease, while selling/turning them onto your opportunity is very rewarding. Another rewarding fact about this role is taking a physician who is over worked, under paid or exhausted from a terrible schedule and relocating their family to a new community where all personal and professional needs are met is the most rewarding part of my job. i'm helping a human being and a community at the same time! The office environment is stellar. Everyone in the Atlanta location is kind, warm and friendly. This type of role is either sink or swim. Recruiters have to constantly educate themselves, while working 24/7. The hardest part of my job was being in a region that was very difficult to recruit to. My best experience in physician recruiting was with another firm where I worked in all markets. The mix of specialties and locations provided faster success versus being in a region where the recruiting processes and success proved to be slower and more difficult; and from my experience, recruiting to a difficult region in the beginning stages of relationship building, combined with no true support from management will always prove  more... to be unsuccessful. The most enjoyable part of my job was talking to people. If you don't like to talk, this position is not for you!  less
Great work Environment
MA (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 26, 2012
I would recommend them to everyone. They find what is best for you and your knowledge. They won't throw you into.something you dont have any idea on what you are doing.
Pros
great staff
Cons
healthcare
Good experience
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 2, 2012
Workflow is great but management does not care for their workers.
Pros
good workplaces
Cons
poor management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Medicus Firm. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3