The Medve Group

The Medve Group Employer Reviews

What a horrible unimaginative company to work for
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), will not discloseMay 22, 2013
Pros: leasing bonuses
Cons: poor lazy management, no room for advancement, no personal time off
Manager was lazy and just sat in her office all day. She would try and try and take half of commissions even though she didn't do anything to lease apartments. Maintenance crew was a joke, they'd were so nosy and spent most of the day spying on residents. You can always tell when you have a Medve complex in your town because Craigslist is overrun with – more... their ridiculous listings. Oh, and their version of "marketing" outdated flyers that I would have to waste my gas driving around town to disperse. They always got thrown in the trash anyway. This company is a JOKE. – less
At one time it was a great company to grow with but that has changed.
Maintenance Director (Former Employee), Austin, TXDecember 8, 2012
Pros: daily challenges, the staff and the residents
Cons: management by fear
I was responsible for the physical facilities of an apartment community. I supervised a staff of 5 very talented individuals, coordinating the daily as well scheduled preventative maintenance.
We also did all interior upgrades to units such as granite install. At one time I though the management was great but as of late it lacks compassion toward the – more... employees. I was given the down thumb after 24 yrs. No reason given. I loved my staff and enjoyed the daily challenges of the job.
The hardest part of my job was getting our unit ready for movein but we never failed to do it and do it right. – less
Good
Controller (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 19, 2012
Very busy environment in which I oversaw the ever changing climate.