The Medve Group Employee Reviews

Unethical, Ruthless and big headed. They think there God themselves.
Leasing agent (Former Employee), TexasMarch 19, 2015
Pros: Great company for evil people.
Cons: Over worked, under payed, bad properties, awful corporate and management the list goes on
I can honestly say this was the WORST company I have ever worked under. They are ruthless and they do not care about their employees. They will way over work you and always tell you how you could be doing more or even better. They have a NO REASON needed policy were they can fire you if you look at them wrong no matter how long or how hard you worked for them. Then they will give you 5 mins to get your belongings and steal anything you created. Their a ruthless company and unless you bow your head and be a slave and oh yea make them money you won't last. Their apartments that you rent are over priced and have horrible investment to make them a little worthy. There company is a sad sad place and need Jesus in their life. A lot of this has to do with corporate personal they are very deceiving and evil. As they need you they will be nice but as soon as their in a good situation they turn. Don't waste your life...
Very unstable and alot of office politics, not a good environment
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee), Irving, TXSeptember 21, 2013
Pros: the job duties
Cons: management
Cold in the mines
Accounts Payable
Poor managements skills very unprofessional, and arrogant
co-workes: like to set up new people up for failure
dealing with very unethical and gossipy people
the job functions itself
What a horrible unimaginative company to work for
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), will not discloseMay 22, 2013
Pros: leasing bonuses
Cons: poor lazy management, no room for advancement, no personal time off
Manager was lazy and just sat in her office all day. She would try and try and take half of commissions even though she didn't do anything to lease apartments. Maintenance crew was a joke, they'd were so nosy and spent most of the day spying on residents. You can always tell when you have a Medve complex in your town because Craigslist is overrun with their ridiculous listings. Oh, and their version of "marketing" outdated flyers that I would have to waste my gas driving around town to disperse. They always got thrown in the trash anyway. This company is a JOKE.
At one time it was a great company to grow with but that has changed.
Maintenance Director (Former Employee), Austin, TXDecember 8, 2012
Pros: daily challenges, the staff and the residents
Cons: management by fear
I was responsible for the physical facilities of an apartment community. I supervised a staff of 5 very talented individuals, coordinating the daily as well scheduled preventative maintenance.
We also did all interior upgrades to units such as granite install. At one time I though the management was great but as of late it lacks compassion toward the employees. I was given the down thumb after 24 yrs. No reason given. I loved my staff and enjoyed the daily challenges of the job.
The hardest part of my job was getting our unit ready for movein but we never failed to do it and do it right.
Good
Controller (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 19, 2012
Very busy environment in which I oversaw the ever changing climate.