The Melt

The Melt United States Employee Reviews

fun work place, oppourtunity to grow within company
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), san franciscoNovember 4, 2013
Pros: free lunches, great work place
Cons: health care
If you like grilled cheese then this is the place to work at. As we say you will work for cheese. We have something for everyone here at the melt, from spicy to garlic bread to just plain like how mom use to make it with tomato soup.

This is a awesome place to work at, must have some knowledge of food industry, prep and following receipts. Must be able to work both FOH AND BOH. Customer service is a must.

a typical day at the melt is opening the store getting everything ready for the lunch rush, making sure you have enough melts to get you through the lunch rush, and after that's over you start prepping for the next day, and cleaning for the next crew that are going to come in for the night shift.

Management at the melt is great, our company is still so small that we even get visits from our corporation, who all support us.

my co workers are the best, they make my job easy as I make their jobs easier as well.

The hardest part of the job is tackling through the lunch rush, running through 50 tickets at a time and making sure of order accuracy.

The most enjoyable part of my job is when it's all said and done and you have to come do it all over again the next day, each day learning a little bit more and getting stronger from it.
The company had a very positive atmosphere, all the employees were willing to help and work as a team.
The Melt Product Representative (Former Employee), San Francisco, CASeptember 17, 2013

About The Melt

Headquartered in San Francisco, California, THE MELT is simply "Grilled Cheese Happiness™." Currently operating – Read more