Finance Manager - MetroHealth Research Institute (Current Employee) – Cleveland, OH – September 18, 2013
• Responsible for fiscal operations of MetroHealth Research Institute, including financial analysis and reporting, return on investment analysis, monitoring revenue and expenditures and overall financial performance and development of business and strategic plans.
• Prepare reports of research related start up fund spending against commitments for Chief Medical Officer and department Chairs.
• Prepared Research Strategic Initiative for senior management, detailing out the MetroHealth System’s research related operating, capital and equipment spending commitment.
• Collaborate with Director and V.P for Research in the development of strategic business and operational plans focused on research related financial performance.
• Assist Director with preparing various business and strategic plans including cost to benefit analysis.
• Review and approve clinical trial budgets and enrollment break-even point analysis used for negotiation with pharmacy or grantor agency sponsor.
• Assist Director with preparing annual departmental budgets.
• Prepare quarterly physician and researcher revenue sharing incentive payment calculation.
• Created A-133 sub recipient risk analysis and sub recipient monitoring policy.
• Approve labor related cost transfers for all research projects.
• Provide post-award grant administration as it relates to operations for all MetroHealth and Case Western Reserve University accounts.