The Myers Group Employee Reviews in United States

Turn workers into monotone zombies
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAApril 12, 2016
Do you have a social life? Family? Enjoy your free time? Well if you work for SPH Analytics (formerly The Myers Group; was bought out), you can kiss that all goodbye.

During training, they try to rush through training and try to get you on the phones on the 3rd day. The workload is always high except during summer. The pressure really gets to you. And the stress is not worth the pay. The company prefers bilanguals. They usually treat them better than non bilanguals

The management is very close, family like. If one of them doesn't like you, all of them won't like you. And you become a target. They try to get you fired for any little error.
Pros
great benefits, birthday celebrations, the job is guaranteed because they're desperate for people
Cons
long hours, high call volume, strict protocol, management
Strict
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAJanuary 17, 2016
They don't joke when it comes to certain rules and policies. Confidentiality is most important no matter what. Its fairly easy but you most be motivated ti sit at a cpu most of the day.
Horrible
Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAOctober 14, 2015
Those three or fourth months I was there was horrible af.

I wouldn't return to any call center.

HR would feel like they are better than anyone and at the time I had my braces one of them would make me feel like less than anyone there. Hello it was my braces.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks, HR people
Fun Work place and relaxed
Wellpoint Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Snellville, GAAugust 19, 2015
Very fun, laid back work environment, allowed students to work around schedule. You are the middle man between health insurance companies and patient satisfaction. You conduct interviews so that the company sees where areas need improvements.
Productive and fun work place
Call Agent (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAJuly 11, 2015
I just talk to the respondents all day and then they complete a survey with me while reading the whole survey verbatim. Then we have to make a certain amount of completes in one day.
Fun place to work at
Computer assisted telephone interviewer (Former Employee) –  Duluth,GAJune 30, 2015
I was only there for only a few months because I ended up having car issues. The only problem I had was with management. It was like they didn't seem to care much about other employees unless it was on their time. They were also the same age as me and younger ,so it was a little awkward.,. Fun place to work at I suppose, there are parties once a moth for different events. My hours were from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. It sucked I'm not going to lie!
Cons
horrible managers
Easy work but you'll go crazy
CATI -Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAJune 22, 2015
repetitive scripted surveys
it feels like it'll never end
you can't have conversation with the people you call
very cool and calm environment everyone is friendly
management will treat employees to lunches
Something new
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  duluth, gaJune 10, 2015
This job definitely taught me to have patience, the amount of calls we would have to make to clients and having them yell at us repeatedly over something you cant control was inevitable. But that's where my excellent customer service skills came in hand.
No room for advancement.
Lead Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAMay 12, 2015
A steady job but, integrity is lacking. Very friendly employees. Upper management was not connected to the day to day operations like i believe they should have been.
Pros
friendly employees
Cons
Not much room for advancement.
Very accommodating to your needs.
Call Center Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAApril 27, 2015
Very good place to work. Friendly management staff and co-workers. Good benefits and they appreciate your work. Interacting activities like parties, food, end of summer celebration, and holiday parties to name a few.
nice company
Call Center Representative/Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Snellville, GAApril 14, 2015
Pretty average office environment. Some catty behavior from more unprofessional employees, but nothing a true professional couldn't navigate.
Friendly employees and job security
Computer Assistant Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAApril 14, 2015
This was a very dependable work place. All employees worked together as a team. I loved going to work. Everyone was friendly even the managers treated everyone as equal.
Benefits
Cons
Parttime work
Various work schedules
Interview Specialist (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAApril 12, 2015
They take you through a lot of great trainings to learn new products that are being offered also you are able to qualify for benefits after 90 day probation period.
Pros
Not much advancement
Cons
Short Breaks
better have tough skin
CATI (Former Employee) –  Duluth gaMarch 29, 2015
Can get boring, felt like I was harrasing customers....there wasn't organization enough to set calls up by time zone.. Often had to call ppl and it was 3am on their end ...nevertheless I got cursed All the way out all the time everyday
Pros
people
Cons
everything else
Horrible
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAMarch 1, 2015
High Turnover rates, strict rules, poor management, unequal work environment, low pay. They expect you to do all these things that they're not paying you more for. There is a lot of favorite. Some people get consequences for things that others don't. They're completely unfair. I'm sure if their clients actually looked into the calls that were being made they would disapprove.
Cons
short lunches, low pay, poor management
Great people to work with
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAFebruary 24, 2015
There is no typical day within a Call Center environment because every day is different from the other. We make our clients our number one priority and provide excellent customer service to them. I learned how to be a team player,patience, understanding, and how to get the job done to the best of my ability. My manager(s) tried there best to give me the necessary tools to get my job done and provided leadership. My co-workers were all wonderful and great team players. The hardest part of my job was realizing that some days you can't get everything done on your to-do list no matter how many hours you worked. You just have to prioritize by deadlines. The most enjoyable part of my job was the people interaction on a day to day basis and definitely the feeling of fulfillment knowing I was able to help someone whether it was my agent that reported directly to me, a member on the phone, or a client.
Pros
pto, eac committee
Cons
understaffed
Great place
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAJanuary 20, 2015
I loved working for the Myers group when call volumes weren't as high I did not like how I did not get many hours but other than that I loved the staff and employees.
More than likely one of the most enjoyable and mentally challenging jobs I have ever worked at.
Mailroom clerk (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GASeptember 29, 2014
I cannot say enough good things about the Myers Group. They gave great care to all employees temporary or non temp. I to this day wish that I had stayed with this company, unfortunately I had to move away so it is now too far from home.
Good place of employment
Insurance Verification Representative (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GASeptember 28, 2014
Management and Supervisors sometime failed to be organized and communicate properly with employees. Very stagnant as far as progressing in the company.
Diverse employee culture, striving for excellence in Healthcare industry
Computer Assisted Operator (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAAugust 29, 2014
I learned so much about the role of Customer Service Representative while at The Myers Group. I cherish my time spent with such a wonderful company. Management managed to convey, through several different avenues, the passion for improving the Healthcare Industry through survey driven results to all at The Myers Group.
Pros
you are recognized for your contribution towards the team
Cons
timed bathroom breaks