The National Association of Professional Women (NAPW) is an exclusive network for professional women. Our mission is to provide the most advanced forum for members to connect with like-minded women to develop innovative business and social relationships. We continuously offer the resources and benefits necessary to support professional and personal success.
We strive to think outside of the box, pushing our boundaries to bring our designs to the next level. We need a team member with those same innovative qualities – someone who is ready, willing, and able to play on the “A Team.”
We seek a talented and highly motivated Graphic Designer (1-3 years experience) in print, digital, and social media to join the Creative Marketing Team. You should be a forward thinker who thrives in a fast-paced environment, gets inspired by tight deadlines, and has the ability to successfully juggle multiple projects. Must have excellent communication skills, organizational abilities and pay close attention to detail.
- OSX Platform
- HTML5 (a plus)
Examples of Your Deliverables:
- Website: maintain content, create digital graphics
- Social Media: create banners, ads, and other graphics
- Print: design print materials (direct mail, brochures, business cards, advertisements) and prepare for prepress production.
- Email Campaigns: Layout/design and execution of marketing email campaigns, and general member communications
- BA, BFA, or BS degree in Graphic Design, Art or similar experience in print and digital graphics, advertising and/or marketing
- Proven artistic vision with the ability to take projects from conceptions to completion.
- Ability to work in a changing team environment, as well as independently, with efficiency, accuracy and professionalism.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
If you’re an innovative Graphic Designer looking to take your career to the next level at a fast-growing, creative company, send your cover letter, resume, and digital portfolio link!