Community Service Organization
Member (Former Employee) – Denton, TX – June 7, 2014
- A typical day at work consists of devoting my time by giving back to the community. In other words, making a difference in other people's lives.
- Since I am passionate about learning, I learn to make connections with others by interacting with others. By doing so, it allows me to strengthen my communication skills.
- I have the capability of managing my schedule and tasks to accomplish them in a timely manner. For example, I make sure all the materials are ready to go before several days of any event.
- I have been told that I am an amiable person. In other words, I get along with my co-workers at all times. I work as a team with my co-workers.
- The hardest part of the job to me is not feeling like I am doing enough for others even when I try my best.
- The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to know others and having an impact on other people's lives as well as gaining a learning experience about my surroundings.