Imagine a community of students taking action toward their dreams and living happier lives. In this world, people are so fulfilled they reach out and positively contribute to the lives of others. That’s whom we impact, and that’s what we are building. Want to be a part of it?
To determine whether you'd be a good fit, ask yourself…
- Would you like to go to work each day knowing that you are using your talents to help others and better the world?
- Are you inspired by the thought of positively impacting tens of thousands of students?
- Are you ready to work in an organization that is rapidly growing and embraces change?
- Would you like to work with people whom you respect and can learn from every day?
- Do you desire to work for an organization that cares about your growth, where your own drive and interests help you create your own future?
- Do you live within commuting distance of Hoboken, NJ?
Our guiding question is: “Are we helping the greatest number of people in the greatest possible way?" Are you inspired? Let’s change the world together.
The Salesforce.com Architect will join a team of 20 purpose-driven staff members in a friendly, focused, fast-paced office environment, where we are currently serving more than 300 College Chapters and more than 200,000 student members. We are expanding due to rapid growth.
The Salesforce.com Architect will be responsible for all activities related to Salesforce.com implementations/management, and will assist with ongoing Web development projects. This role is part of the Technology Team, along with three other team members. This is an 18-24 month contract position.
Benefits You Receive While a Contractor for the Society Include:
- Working daily with a team of positive people
- Snack area and refrigerator stocked with healthy food
- Feeling good knowing you are using your talents to better the world
- Salesforce.com integration and development
- Complete system design and full integration of current systems (Admin and Feather proprietary PHP/MySQL systems) into Salesforce.com
- Complete system design and full integration of Membership Database and management
- Suggest system design and process changes that will noticeably streamline employee workflows and automate manual tasks
- Communicate with other Society resources regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Be the liaison between all departments and technology to understand implementation and daily use of Salesforce.com
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Advanced Administrator and Advanced Developer certification preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of APEX, and familiarity of PHP coding
- Knowledge of Web security standards
- This position requires exceptional technical, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and to self direct one’s activities is essential
- Strong drive and ability to meet or exceed established deadlines and timetables
- Knowledge of overall business practices to understand and be able to translate the impact of Salesforce.com on the overall business
Visit www.societyleadership.org for further details on The National Society of Leadership and Success.