The NBN Group

The NBN Group Employee Reviews

Great Company
HR Associate (Current Employee), Princeton, NJJuly 23, 2014
Currently working as an HR Associate with a small home care agency. Wonderful company, coworkers and management team.
Very unprofessional work environment
N/A (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJApril 2, 2014
Pros: none i can think of
Cons: everything
The position that people are hired for is not the position that they get to keep. Management is encouraged to snoop on employees and report back to president. Cameras everywhere spying on employees. President micromanages everything! Benefits are horrible. General atmosphere is depressing because employees are miserable at their jobs
attractive office, limited field work with revolving difficult to staff cases
RN (Current Employee), cherry hill njFebruary 9, 2014
Pros: highest pay for rn home care
Cons: limited work, rarely able to provide full time work weeks.
NBN offers the highest pay for PDN (private duty nursing) for RN. The secure messaging system is very helpful but definitely takes away from the necessary interaction between supervisors and field workers. Recent decline in new cases. Revolving hard to staff cases. Majority of field work in camden county, minimal cases in Atlantic county.
A great company to be a part of!
Nutrition Specialist (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: good working conditions, free parking, supportive management
Cons: can't think of any
The support of management and all employees is commendable. Everyone is willing to help, to listen, to work towards improvement, and most importantly to serve our customers in a warm and friendly manner.
The company strives to meet the needs of the clients, the community, the referring sources, and the employees themselves. In today's world, where it is hard to spend money without considering the "benefit" of the cost, this company keeps their clients and their employees happy. It is a very "giving" group - supporting charities as well as each other in the workplace.
It is a pleasure to be part of the staff.
Great Company doing amazing things!
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: quarterly incentive program, company sponsored lunches and great benefits!
Cons: hearing the stories about our patients.
NBN Group is a company that stands by its Moto, Champions of Caring.

The employees are true Champions. We have a clinical staff that not only has the expertise in their field, but who also has compassion for our clients and patients. Our Customer Service team is great with our patients and clients and gets to know them on a first name basis.

Our field staff goes through thorough testing and training before they are put into the field and have constant supervision by the Clinical Team. We offer continuing education to enhance their skills as well.

The owner of the company is an Amazing Woman, who only wants to provide the best care possible to each client and patient and make a positive impact on their homecare experience. Even though she is very busy, she will always take the time to listen to her employees ideas and needs. She is very involved in the day to day operations of the company and really cares about what is going on with our patients, clients and employees.

I have been with the company for 10 years and the company has done nothing but grow to add new products and services to enhance patient care. We will opening a DME store in our corporate office, which will enable us to offer more products to our patients and clients for either pick up or delivery.

I would definitely recommend working for this company as it has many opportunities not only for learning, but also for job growth and fulfillment that you helping others in need, even if it is not by doing direct care.
Helpful in their field
Senior Webmaster (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJuly 9, 2012
The are very passionate in their field. I built them 9 sites online, 2 intranet portals plus managed all aspects of online marketing during my tenure.