The Neat Company

The Neat Company Employer Reviews

fun young atmosphere
Financial Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 5, 2014
Pros: food perks 3 days a week
Cons: no room for advancement
This company has alot of flexibilty.

Too many turnovers of management. 2 years at company, countless VP's have come and gone and on 2nd CEO.
Managed Warehouse, Logistics, Distribution for The Neat Company
Director of Logistics (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PaAugust 27, 2014
Pros: meeting new people, salary
Cons: elimination of jobs
I enjoyed coming to work every day.
Make sure all direct mail shipments went out every day.
Schedule Vendor shipments weather truck load or LTL.
In charge of 30 employees in the warehouse.
Great and relax work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 15, 2013
Pros: every friday free pizza
Cons: security
Relax and laid back environment especially being in the call center. The managers often show appreciation towards the employees. Security is the only thing that would be a worrisome. One day your in and the next hour you could be gone.
Good company.
Financial Analyst, FP&A (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 4, 2013
Good company - learned a lot about the consumer product industry.
Highly ineffective communication in an incredibly negative atmosphere
Manager (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 14, 2013
I learned what not to do in the short time I was with this company. The lack of process and the completely ineffective, virtually non-existent communication led to an exceptionally negative atmosphere. Morale is exceptionally low. It is perfectly acceptable to completely refuse to communicate in any way with other team mates and management asks the – more... rest of the team to bend to and accommodate this unprofessional behavior. Culturally, the worst experience I've had in any company I've worked for and it starts at the top, executives right down to line level staff.

Every experience is a learning experience and this has taught me more of what to look for in a cultural fit from a copany. If your team members refuse to communicate and just are not team players - and that is acceptable, keep looking. Something better is out there. – less