The Network

The Network Employer Reviews

Building your writing skills
Bilingual Interview Specialist (Former Employee), Norcross, GAJuly 16, 2013
A typical day is receiving inbound calls from employees of other companies and documenting their complaints, comments, or questions in a well formatted and detailed report.
* I learned to type much faster
* I learned to write sufficiently and correctly (grammatically and spelling)
* I was able to meet a lot of friendly people
* I was treated with respect – more... from everyone including co-workers and management
* I was able to enjoy paid time off
* I was able to refer great people to the company and got paid for it as well – less
The Network Review Summary
Interview Specialist/Claims Analyst (Current Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 6, 2012
Pros: free pizza (sometimes) bonus opportunity, schedule flexibility.
Cons: the work is not mind stimulating, and mundane for the most part.
The Network is a great company for someone who has not yet figured out what they want to do career wise. They work well with student schedules which is a true blessing, and their hours are flexible in most cases. They have a wonderful attendance policy, and management treats everyone fair. The most enjoyable part of the job is interaction with peoples. – more... The hardest part of the job is taking calls non-stop for 7-10 hours a day. – less
Fast pace work enviroment
Bi-Lingual Interview Specialist (Former Employee), Norcross, GAOctober 1, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work would be interviewing callers and creating comprehensive written reports identifying key compliance issues for their employers. I learned how to handle high volume of calls and still accomplish my work in a timely manner. Co-workers and Managers well helpful in coding reports, so employers can sort through reports easily.

About The Network

Broadview Networks has established itself as a premium network support provider, differentiated by employing Senior Systems Engineers – Read more