The Network Employee Reviews in United States

Okay for a temporary position or in between jobs.
Advisor (Former Employee) –  Call CenterOctober 19, 2015
Fun place to work but management was fickle and the technology was not up to standard. All Call Centers need to improve and revamp the whole process of customer service and skill requirement. It is not easy talking with people for 8 hours and take data in a small amounts of time. People will never be machines. That is what I felt when I worked there....But I understand the company was bought by a global company and I think maybe there will be some improvements. Hopefully for the employees. I would not put this on my resume:(
Pros
Co Workers
Cons
Management and Technology
Great place nice people!
Interview Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAAugust 24, 2015
There is a lot to learn in a short time. Training is detailed and hands on which is great. They are with you every step of the way. The culture is great and people are very kind. I am still fairly new, but I have had nothing but positive experiences.
Pros
Great people not there long enough to give feedback.
Decent entry level work
Interview Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 1, 2015
There are several leads on staff who are awesome and really make the job environment exceptional. Upper management needs to come down off their high horse though and visit the floor before agreeing to some of the contracts that they do...and give pay increases accordingly, not just assume they can dump more work on an already overworked employee with no additional incentives. They would also do well to be more consistent in the data flow.
Pros
Great entry level position
Cons
Want too much work input/variations for pay
Productive fun environment to work
Interview Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 26, 2015
Excellent company to work, it was home away from home. All the employees and upper management were very friendly. The company loves to promote from within.
Pros
Incentives and Bonuses
Cons
short lunches
The Network Review Summary
Interview Specialist/Claims Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 6, 2012
The Network is a great company for someone who has not yet figured out what they want to do career wise. They work well with student schedules which is a true blessing, and their hours are flexible in most cases. They have a wonderful attendance policy, and management treats everyone fair. The most enjoyable part of the job is interaction with peoples. The hardest part of the job is taking calls non-stop for 7-10 hours a day.
Pros
free pizza (sometimes) bonus opportunity, schedule flexibility.
Cons
the work is not mind stimulating, and mundane for the most part.
The Network was very diverse and it was never dull or boring. Always entertaining w Jazz, Indie Rock, Comedy, Electronic Music and Art.
Owner/Operator (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 13, 2014
My Business was a fun environment w a steady flow of good business. My day started early in the morning getting fresh produce and supplies for the daily featured items and Happy Hour specials. Our lunch shift would begin at 11am and end at 2pm, then our Happy Hour shift would begin til 7pm. Dinner would begin at 5pm and would normally have a different of promotion like taco tuesday, Burger Night, and Rib Eye Night. Depending on what day we would have some kind of promotion like live music or a food pairing w wine and craft beer. Plus on weekends we also had different promotions w djs and live indie rock bands. I delegated management to close every day operations w a text message so myself and partners can be aware of all sales reports.
I learned the hard task of running a business, and the hours it takes to run a business. My management skills skyrocketed because I had to take a much different role than just manager. My responsibilities were at a much greater magnitude.
My coworkers were actually my employees, although when I had to get in and help I always worked just as hard. The hardest part of my job was keeping up w the economy, but the best part of my job was the challenge I earned to have that opportunity.
Pros
challenging and my contact list grew off the charts
Cons
the economy made it hard to adjust and i had to shut down my business.
Building your writing skills
Bilingual Interview Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJuly 16, 2013
A typical day is receiving inbound calls from employees of other companies and documenting their complaints, comments, or questions in a well formatted and detailed report.
* I learned to type much faster
* I learned to write sufficiently and correctly (grammatically and spelling)
* I was able to meet a lot of friendly people
* I was treated with respect from everyone including co-workers and management
* I was able to enjoy paid time off
* I was able to refer great people to the company and got paid for it as well
Fast pace work enviroment
Bi-Lingual Interview Specialist (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAOctober 1, 2012
A typical day at work would be interviewing callers and creating comprehensive written reports identifying key compliance issues for their employers. I learned how to handle high volume of calls and still accomplish my work in a timely manner. Co-workers and Managers well helpful in coding reports, so employers can sort through reports easily.
Pros
n/a
Cons
short breaks
Lively work place
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAFebruary 13, 2014
I enjoyed the fast pace environment here. The schedule was hectic, but overall I did have a influential experience.
Pros
incentives