The News Journal Media Group, a Gannett Company, has an immediate opening for a full-time Digital Account Executive - SEM in the Advertising department. We are seeking an innovative and experienced SEO/SEM Digital Account Executive.
This position is responsible for meeting and exceeding digital advertising goals on the local sales team for The News Journal Media Group across all digital advertising platforms. The position assists the local sales teams in developing strategies and sales plans for achieving digital advertising goals via cold calling with sales team members, generating leads through client segment search, internet search, marketing lists and referrals.
This individual must be skilled in the entire digital sales cycle from pre-sale research on a client’s digital footprint to decoding a customer’s digital need. The candidate must also be able to present a comprehensive digital recommendation across a suite of digital services.
- This individual is accountable for driving new digital sales and up-selling existing account advertisers while driving retention.
- A top priority includes executing and delivering digital sales goals for the digital product suite which includes Website Design & Development, SEO, PPC, Maps, Targeted E-Mail Blasts, Social Packages, etc.
- The ideal candidate is adept at creating innovative multimedia recommendations.
- 2-3 years of digital sales experience (local/regional/national).
- Expert knowledge of all facets of digital sales and marketing. Product knowledge must include SEO, SEM, PPC, MAPS and Social.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must demonstrate strong communications and presentation skills.
- Must be able to explain and apply the difference between SEO and SEM; have familiarity with multiple Social Media channels and be able to speak to the advantages for business applications.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
The News Journal Media Group, a Gannett Company, is a dynamic media company and the leader in delivering engaging news, information and...