The Night Ministry

The Night Ministry Employer Reviews

Great Job, helping to teach life skills
Youth Worker (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 9, 2014
A typical day at work consists of helping young men and women to become better and more productive members in society.
Hard work with great rewards
Youth Worker (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 11, 2014
If you enjoy working with young adults, definitely the place to be
Supportive environment and great organization
Assistant to Youth Program Services (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 1, 2013
The Night Ministry is a supportive environment to work and the organization is doing important work in Chicago.
Communication is key at this organization
Youth Worker (Current Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 19, 2012
A typical day at work for me is to be informed on the events that occurred during the previous shift. After that I interact with the youth throughout my shift. By this I monitor their conversations with each other and monitor their progress with abiding by the rules and progressing toward goals. At the end of the shift I call on-call staff to report any incidents that happened during my shift. I work with two other team members. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the residents make progress towards their goals. The hardest part is when the residents get distracted and become discharged from our program.
Learning environment
Youth Care Worker (Current Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 28, 2012
Pros: working in a positive and learning work environment
Cons: no enjoyment
A typical day at work is learning something new. Interacting with people such as co-worker, managers, and clients. Providing services to help all people no what their background is.

The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that i am a team for that player, and knowing my task was completed for that day.
Very low key
ODS Independent Living Coach -Part-time (Current Employee), Chicago, IlSeptember 21, 2012
I like working with the youth at the NIght Ministry but often days are very slow.