The Noerr Programs

The Noerr Programs Employer Reviews

Busy, fast pace enviroment
Set Manager (Former Employee), North Wales, PAMay 9, 2014
I am responsible for running the set while I am there and when I am not. I take photos of the child/children with Santa/Easter Bunny. The next step is showing the customer their photos and what deals are available for them to purchase. The finally interaction is when the customer pays. This is where I am responsible for making sure the customer was – more... completely satisfied. Some of my other responsibilities are hiring employees, training them and scheduling them to work. I make nightly deposits. – less
* Memories, Smiles and Magic....
* (Former Employee), Arvada, COMay 2, 2014
* Fun environment and great experience around the Holidays! Gets you in the spirit! Great oppotrunity to try different jobs.
Doesn't care about you or your family
SET MANAGER (Former Employee), Topeka KSApril 3, 2014
Management doesn't care about your health, or your families health. Very non family oriented for being a family company.
christmas season
region manager (Former Employee), texasFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: working with people
Cons: very poor management, no concern for the employee
immediate supervisor was clueless in organization and planning skills. only cared about himself, terrible training skills and lack of effort when dealing with customers. planned everything last minute and was always late. very unprofessional in appearance and with communication and interpersonal skills. upper management lacks people skills and could – more... care less about employees, they have a great concept but POOR execution due to untrained management.
ADVISE to top Executives: leave the people alone.....NO NEED to collect sales results multiple times daily. quit being insecure....
STOP micro managing. – less
Full of Holiday Cheer
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 15, 2014
This was my very first job in 2011 and i have gone back every year for the past three years and i plan to keep going back until i move.It puts you in the holiday spirit and is beyond enjoyable.
Great company
Assistant manager (Former Employee), Duluth, GeorgiaFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: memories
Cons: short seasonal job
Worked with this company twice and each time was such a different experience. Loved seeing all the smile and laughs that came along with all the different people that came and visited both Christmas and Easter season! Had the opportunity to work along side a great group of people.
seasonal job
Set helper (Former Employee), Sanford, FLJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: fun hours
Cons: screaming kids
i worked for the seasonal position of the santa set and i liked it alot the boss was a little strange but he was alright too never really there to much.
fun and exciting workplace with children
Easter bunny (Former Employee), Lake Charles, LASeptember 3, 2013
Pros: get to be silly in costume
Cons: it was very hot and some kids were hostile
I sat and made no sound entertaining children so they felt comfortable to sit with me, the giant easter bunny!
family oriented
Sales associate (Former Employee), Arvada, COAugust 7, 2013
learned a lot of patience and management worked me really hard. could barely do anything without getting in trouble over stuff.
Productive and fun workplace with energetic people
Greeter/Seasonal Cashier/Santa Helper (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 25, 2013
Always enjoyed the exciting environment of the holidays approaching. Enjoyed assisting customers satisfying their holiday needs.
Capturing holiday memories with a simple push of a button.
Set Manager (Former Employee), New Hartford, NYJune 17, 2013
Pros: free training course at the beginning of the season, working with children, learning how to operate photo equipment, getting paid on a salary rather than hourly minumum wage rate
Working for The Noerr Programs has been a great experience during which I learned a lot about management, working with children, and how to capture special moments with a camera. A typical day at work would consist of getting Santa Claus ready to meet and greet children and families, making sure my employees arrived on time and in a positive attitude – more... to start work that day, taking photos of children and families with Santa Claus, selling photo packages and holiday items such as snow globes, frames, and tree ornaments, and answering customers' questions about our programs, products, prices, and more. As the manager, I would also count the cash drawers at the beginning and end of every shift, taking the day's profits and depositing them in the bank at the end of the day, create the employee schedules, and I would also swap out the Santa suits twice a week to be dry cleaned. During one particular weekend, a couple of my employees and I opened a few hours earlier than usual for a special meet and greet with Santa Claus for children with special needs. During those hours, I learned how to be patient, how to communicate with children who have a harder time communicating than most, and how to help overcome their fears of Santa Claus and the general public by speaking to them on a personal level, and doing whatever it took to earn their trust and cooperation. It was a wonderful experience, and I learned that I enjoyed working with special needs children, and that I would gladly do it again. The most difficult part of the job was making sure I performed every task efficiently and on time, and meeting the company's sales goals for the day, due to a decrease in general customer activity throughout the mall during that particular Christmas season. However, I really enjoyed that I was able to work cooperatively with my employees, I felt very respected by them, and the most rewarding part was being able to see each child and family leave with a smile on their faces and a memory in their hearts that will, hopefully, last a lifetime. – less
An amazing environment, and fun place to work at.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Brea, CAMay 6, 2013
Pros: good hours.
Cons: n/a
It was really fun and fast paced work environment. I learned Cash Handling from the company and my manager and co-workers were amazing. The hardest part of the job is dealing with pressure when lots of costumers enter at the same time. I loved helping people, and making them smile.
Great Company to work for!
Manager (Former Employee), Martinsburg, WVApril 4, 2013
You learn a lot about photography. Very fun place to work and interact with kids and families.
Safe Enviroment, nice people.
Cast Member (Former Employee), Arvada, COMarch 23, 2013
Good expeirence, I learned a lot. I worked at the cash register, I took photos and printed them out.
cool job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Rome, GAJanuary 13, 2013
I was a sales associate I was also a greeter i also took pictures some. The staff was great. management was great
short, but fun
Store Manager (Former Employee), Glendale, NYJanuary 3, 2013
another seasonal position, so no security, but it was a light-hearted environment
A small team with a lot to build
Set helper/Bunny (Former Employee), Sanford, FLNovember 7, 2012
Pros: pay card and only seasonal position
Cons: expect to stand throughout the whole shift.
Everyday our team would need to make a certain amount of money everyday to meet our daily quota. There are slow days and there are complete "chaos" days. The team consists of warm people who are very loving and caring to the children we work with. The management depends on what location your in. The Sanford location where I was at had a problem finding – more... a manager who would stick around. – less
Productive, fast pace, fun environment to work in.
Set Helper (Former Employee), burlington, maAugust 15, 2012
Pros: free dunkin donuts and pretzels.
I would do it again! i loved Santa Claus and the children. I learned new techniques of how to really sell! The management was very hard working and understanding with my school and how far I lived. The hardest part was probably getting the children who are uncomfortable and crying; to smile and say cheese. Santa Claus.