The Noerr Programs Employee Reviews in United States

Photography
Asst. Set Manager (Former Employee) –  96-05 Queens Blvd, Queens, NYJanuary 28, 2015
Each day consisted of either scheduled clients or walk in clients. What I learned was how to properly handle a professional camera, keep track of client records and efficiently manage a small but complete staff of employees. The hardest part of the job was working ineffective advertisement due to the brand's novelty in the business. The most enjoyable part was being apart of the memories made with each client as well as honing my managerial skills.
fun and exciting
Set Helper (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXNovember 18, 2014
setting the equipment up was fun although the computers were pretty heavy, taking pictures of the paying customers was fun i enjoyed all of it
great job to work at if u are looking for a seasonal job
Assistant Set Manager (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  arvada,coSeptember 29, 2014
Great seasonal retail. Love the atmosphere. Glad to have worked with Santa and the Easter bunny
Productive, fast and friendly.
Set Helper (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CAMay 12, 2014
* making sales to guest
* guest always come first
* really friendly
* having to do non-stop work for 5 hours
* making the guest happy
Pros
discount lunches, close by home
Cons
short breaks
Busy, fast pace enviroment
Set Manager (Former Employee) –  North Wales, PAMay 9, 2014
I am responsible for running the set while I am there and when I am not. I take photos of the child/children with Santa/Easter Bunny. The next step is showing the customer their photos and what deals are available for them to purchase. The finally interaction is when the customer pays. This is where I am responsible for making sure the customer was completely satisfied. Some of my other responsibilities are hiring employees, training them and scheduling them to work. I make nightly deposits.
* Memories, Smiles and Magic....
* (Former Employee) –  Arvada, COMay 2, 2014
* Fun environment and great experience around the Holidays! Gets you in the spirit! Great oppotrunity to try different jobs.
Doesn't care about you or your family
SET MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Topeka KSApril 3, 2014
Management doesn't care about your health, or your families health. Very non family oriented for being a family company.
christmas season
region manager (Former Employee) –  texasFebruary 24, 2014
immediate supervisor was clueless in organization and planning skills. only cared about himself, terrible training skills and lack of effort when dealing with customers. planned everything last minute and was always late. very unprofessional in appearance and with communication and interpersonal skills. upper management lacks people skills and could care less about employees, they have a great concept but POOR execution due to untrained management.
ADVISE to top Executives: leave the people alone.....NO NEED to collect sales results multiple times daily. quit being insecure....
STOP micro managing.
Pros
working with people
Cons
very poor management, no concern for the employee
Full of Holiday Cheer
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 15, 2014
This was my very first job in 2011 and i have gone back every year for the past three years and i plan to keep going back until i move.It puts you in the holiday spirit and is beyond enjoyable.
Great company
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GeorgiaFebruary 15, 2014
Worked with this company twice and each time was such a different experience. Loved seeing all the smile and laughs that came along with all the different people that came and visited both Christmas and Easter season! Had the opportunity to work along side a great group of people.
Pros
memories
Cons
short seasonal job
seasonal job
Set helper (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLJanuary 7, 2014
i worked for the seasonal position of the santa set and i liked it alot the boss was a little strange but he was alright too never really there to much.
Pros
fun hours
Cons
screaming kids
fun and exciting workplace with children
Easter bunny (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LASeptember 3, 2013
I sat and made no sound entertaining children so they felt comfortable to sit with me, the giant easter bunny!
Pros
get to be silly in costume
Cons
it was very hot and some kids were hostile
family oriented
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Arvada, COAugust 7, 2013
learned a lot of patience and management worked me really hard. could barely do anything without getting in trouble over stuff.
Productive and fun workplace with energetic people
Greeter/Seasonal Cashier/Santa Helper (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 25, 2013
Always enjoyed the exciting environment of the holidays approaching. Enjoyed assisting customers satisfying their holiday needs.
Capturing holiday memories with a simple push of a button.
Set Manager (Former Employee) –  New Hartford, NYJune 17, 2013
Working for The Noerr Programs has been a great experience during which I learned a lot about management, working with children, and how to capture special moments with a camera. A typical day at work would consist of getting Santa Claus ready to meet and greet children and families, making sure my employees arrived on time and in a positive attitude to start work that day, taking photos of children and families with Santa Claus, selling photo packages and holiday items such as snow globes, frames, and tree ornaments, and answering customers' questions about our programs, products, prices, and more. As the manager, I would also count the cash drawers at the beginning and end of every shift, taking the day's profits and depositing them in the bank at the end of the day, create the employee schedules, and I would also swap out the Santa suits twice a week to be dry cleaned. During one particular weekend, a couple of my employees and I opened a few hours earlier than usual for a special meet and greet with Santa Claus for children with special needs. During those hours, I learned how to be patient, how to communicate with children who have a harder time communicating than most, and how to help overcome their fears of Santa Claus and the general public by speaking to them on a personal level, and doing whatever it took to earn their trust and cooperation. It was a wonderful experience, and I learned that I enjoyed working with special needs children, and that I would gladly do it again. The most difficult part of the job was making sure I performed every task efficiently and on  more... time, and meeting the company's sales goals for the day, due to a decrease in general customer activity throughout the mall during that particular Christmas season. However, I really enjoyed that I was able to work cooperatively with my employees, I felt very respected by them, and the most rewarding part was being able to see each child and family leave with a smile on their faces and a memory in their hearts that will, hopefully, last a lifetime.  less
Pros
free training course at the beginning of the season, working with children, learning how to operate photo equipment, getting paid on a salary rather than hourly minumum wage rate
An amazing environment, and fun place to work at.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brea, CAMay 6, 2013
It was really fun and fast paced work environment. I learned Cash Handling from the company and my manager and co-workers were amazing. The hardest part of the job is dealing with pressure when lots of costumers enter at the same time. I loved helping people, and making them smile.
Pros
good hours.
Cons
n/a
Great Company to work for!
Manager (Former Employee) –  Martinsburg, WVApril 4, 2013
You learn a lot about photography. Very fun place to work and interact with kids and families.
Safe Enviroment, nice people.
Cast Member (Former Employee) –  Arvada, COMarch 23, 2013
Good expeirence, I learned a lot. I worked at the cash register, I took photos and printed them out.
cool job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rome, GAJanuary 13, 2013
I was a sales associate I was also a greeter i also took pictures some. The staff was great. management was great
short, but fun
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Glendale, NYJanuary 3, 2013
another seasonal position, so no security, but it was a light-hearted environment

4.3