The Noerr Programs Employee Reviews

Fun seasonal job
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 26, 2017
Long hours, no holidays with family, but fun and challenging job. I have worked with Noerr for years. They have been good to me. I would recommend getting everything in writing though. Horrible travel reimbursement. Per Diem is awful, mileage paid is even worse.
Pros
Fast paced, get to work with Santa
Cons
Long hours, horrible travel reimbursement
This bunny set was awful
Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach County, FLApril 13, 2017
The people working the bunny set are rude, always on their phones never in proper uniform. There's 16 year olds as managers and I've been here all day and still haven't seen the bunny get a break, not offered water or food. Lots of complaints from different people about the costume smell and the tears on it.
Cons
Over priced
Noerr
Manager-Easter & Santa Sets (Former Employee) –  Sioux City, IAApril 8, 2017
It was a set for either the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus. You took pictures of the kids with either and sold packages of pictures and other items to the parents/grandparents.
I company where you have to where many hats....
Director Of Operations and Sales (Former Employee) –  Arvada, COMarch 16, 2017
This is a Seasonal company in where they make a bulk of their money in a short span of time. It takes the entire year preparing for those Operation times. It is also a business where you need to be one step ahead of the game so you can maximize profitability.
Pros
Learned a lot from some great people.
Cons
Too much pointing of the finger rather than taking ownership in errors to better the program.
Seasonal Job
Set Manager (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAFebruary 8, 2017
Good place to work for short time! There is opportunity for advancement if you do a good job. You just have to wear a silly tie sometimes.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJanuary 12, 2017
The only upside to working this job was seeing all the little kids happy and smiling because they just met Santa. We had stuff go missing and the Main manager was never there to help with anything that she was supposed to help with and when she did come, it was right before we were supposed to close down for the year and she changed everything with just a couple of days left and if you called in sick you wouldn't get any benefits at the end of the season. She was rude.
Pros
Seeing happy children and my co-workers
Cons
The main manager who doesn't seem like she knew what to do
Former Set Manager and Region Manager
Regional and set manager (Former Employee) –  Florida State, FLSeptember 24, 2016
Satisfaction with the company depends on who you work for. My first 7 years were amazing! Christmas 2015, I had little support from my division Director. I was exhausted and discouraged. Easter 2016 was better as I reported to someone else. BUT!! Receiving bonuses, contest winnings and expense reimbursement was a nightmare. Sadly, after more than 8 years - I quit!
Pros
Santa!!
Cons
No breaks, fight for reimbursement, too much family hired at corporate. Because they are family they can do no wrong.
Fun with kids
Set Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Drum, NYApril 28, 2016
The Noerr Programs is really fun company to work for you get to dress up and be goofy with that kids so you can try to get that great picture my co workers were a great group of people to work with i really enjoyed every moment working with them. the hardest part about my job is really there was nothing. The management was friendly and always set in and help when they came to visit our set.
Pros
Seeing the kids and parents smile
Cons
having to leave
Photography
Asst. Set Manager (Former Employee) –  96-05 Queens Blvd, Queens, NYJanuary 28, 2015
Each day consisted of either scheduled clients or walk in clients. What I learned was how to properly handle a professional camera, keep track of client records and efficiently manage a small but complete staff of employees. The hardest part of the job was working ineffective advertisement due to the brand's novelty in the business. The most enjoyable part was being apart of the memories made with each client as well as honing my managerial skills.
fun and exciting
Set Helper (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXNovember 18, 2014
setting the equipment up was fun although the computers were pretty heavy, taking pictures of the paying customers was fun i enjoyed all of it

Want to know more about The Noerr Programs?

Ask a question
great job to work at if u are looking for a seasonal job
Assistant Set Manager (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  arvada,coSeptember 29, 2014
Great seasonal retail. Love the atmosphere. Glad to have worked with Santa and the Easter bunny
Productive, fast and friendly.
Set Helper (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CAMay 12, 2014
* making sales to guest
* guest always come first
* really friendly
* having to do non-stop work for 5 hours
* making the guest happy
Pros
discount lunches, close by home
Cons
short breaks
Busy, fast pace enviroment
Set Manager (Former Employee) –  North Wales, PAMay 9, 2014
I am responsible for running the set while I am there and when I am not. I take photos of the child/children with Santa/Easter Bunny. The next step is showing the customer their photos and what deals are available for them to purchase. The finally interaction is when the customer pays. This is where I am responsible for making sure the customer was completely satisfied. Some of my other responsibilities are hiring employees, training them and scheduling them to work. I make nightly deposits.
* Memories, Smiles and Magic....
* (Former Employee) –  Arvada, COMay 2, 2014
* Fun environment and great experience around the Holidays! Gets you in the spirit! Great oppotrunity to try different jobs.
Doesn't care about you or your family
SET MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Topeka KSApril 3, 2014
Management doesn't care about your health, or your families health. Very non family oriented for being a family company.
christmas season
region manager (Former Employee) –  texasFebruary 24, 2014
immediate supervisor was clueless in organization and planning skills. only cared about himself, terrible training skills and lack of effort when dealing with customers. planned everything last minute and was always late. very unprofessional in appearance and with communication and interpersonal skills. upper management lacks people skills and could care less about employees, they have a great concept but POOR execution due to untrained management.
ADVISE to top Executives: leave the people alone.....NO NEED to collect sales results multiple times daily. quit being insecure....
STOP micro managing.
Pros
working with people
Cons
Very poor management, no concern for the employee
Full of Holiday Cheer
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 15, 2014
This was my very first job in 2011 and i have gone back every year for the past three years and i plan to keep going back until i move.It puts you in the holiday spirit and is beyond enjoyable.
Great company
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GeorgiaFebruary 15, 2014
Worked with this company twice and each time was such a different experience. Loved seeing all the smile and laughs that came along with all the different people that came and visited both Christmas and Easter season! Had the opportunity to work along side a great group of people.
Pros
Memories
Cons
Short seasonal job
seasonal job
Set helper (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLJanuary 7, 2014
i worked for the seasonal position of the santa set and i liked it alot the boss was a little strange but he was alright too never really there to much.
Pros
fun hours
Cons
screaming kids
fun and exciting workplace with children
Easter bunny (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LASeptember 3, 2013
I sat and made no sound entertaining children so they felt comfortable to sit with me, the giant easter bunny!
Pros
get to be silly in costume
Cons
it was very hot and some kids were hostile

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Noerr Programs. Our community is ready to answer.

The Noerr Programs Reviews by Location