The Nueva School Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Management is not the best
Administrative Assistant- Executive Office (Current Employee) –  Hillsborough, CASeptember 22, 2015
If you like to be micromanaged, this is the place for you! The teachers are great and the lower admin team is awesome! Parents are overall great too!
Amazing place to work.
Summer school teacher (Former Employee) –  Hillsborough, CAAugust 6, 2013
I taught 3 Computer Sciences classes over the summer session. I had total liberty about the curriculum taught. After the first 2 weeks sessions, I reviewed my curriculum to make sure I would get the best students' interest.
The admin and technology teams were really supportive and helped in any way to enhance our experience with the students.
Pros
Really supportive environment
Cons
A bit much of a commute
Productive fun workplace with great staff
Admissions Associate (Former Employee) –  Hillsborough, CAApril 22, 2013
A typical day at work would consist of checking and following up on emails, inquiries, voice mails, booking tours and confirming RSVP's for multiple events. Help set up packets, and help confirm event emails. What I learned was how to handle multiple events and how to set them up. Also learned proper phone etiquette for different situations and/or inquiries. My co workers were the best, very helpful and resourceful, kind and caring. The hardest part about the job was keeping up with all incoming submissions which were massive. The most enjoyable part of the job was coming in and knowing I always had work to do. Always kept me very busy and on my toes.
Pros
school provided good lunch
Cons
no health care benefits, paid for own school lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at The Nueva School. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3