The Omega Group is an industry leading developer of innovative Geographic Information Systems software for public safety organizations. We bring the latest technologies to law enforcement and fire agencies, providing the tools to keep communities safe. With over 20 years in the industry, we continue to develop leading edge software in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
The Omega Group has existing desktop and browser based applications that are built upon ESRI and Microsoft technologies. Omega is expanding our product offerings to include mobile applications for our clients working in the field. These mobile applications are to be native applications that use the ESRI ArcGIS Runtime for the mapping functionality and are powered by Restful services built in ASP.NET.
- Develop applications for iPhone and iPads
- Communicate the architecture and implementation of the iOS platform to other developers
- Deliver high quality and well tested applications to the Quality Assurance team
- Follow best practices related to application development
- Demonstrate continued appreciation of the technology and willingness to learn new skills
Experience and Professional Qualifications
- BS/MS Degree in computer science or a related field
- At least one year of professional iOS development
- Experience submitting applications to the App Store
- Solid understanding of the mobile development life cycle
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Thorough knowledge of XML, JSON and HTTP web service technologies
- Previous experience with ESRI technology preferred
- Experience with SQLite
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Creative problem solver, team player and individual contributor
- Ability to function in a dynamic environment subject to impromptu changes in schedules and priorities
For more information regarding The Omega Group, visit our website www.theomegagroup.com.
If you see yourself excelling in this position, please send your cover letter and resume and reference job TOG467-ID by March 10, 2014. The Omega Group offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance and a company 401K program. The Omega Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.