The Orchard

The Orchard Employer Reviews

Growing industry leading digital distributor
Manager, Video Programming (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 19, 2013
Pros: relaxed, youthful, collaborative
Cons: lots of autonomous departments, not great upper management.
Great company and colleagues. Good place to get feet wet in music, video and ecommerce. Nimble and growing. Many different departments that don't always sync up.
wonderful place to work great people
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Warsaw, VAOctober 26, 2012
Pros: great company
Cons: 12 hour shifts
A typical day at the Ochard is busy.. trying to help everybpdy out. i have learned alot from the employees there. The Management help out when u need it. my co workers are wonderful we work as a team. hardest part of job is when a resident passes on. the most enjoyable part of my job is seeing smiling faces.
Great place to work for recent college graduates
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 5, 2012
Management shows great interest in helping staff learn the ropes of the digital music field.
A good place to work..
Office Helper (Former Employee), Jackson, MSMarch 15, 2012
It was a good place to work, the benefits was good, the pay was good and the coworker got along with each other..
Friendly environment
Bar staff, FoH & Waitress (temporary contract) (Former Employee), BedfordSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: half priced food delicious food, lovely staff
Cons: extremely long hard hours, breaks aren't great
The Orchard Harvester is a lovely family friendly restaurant with the vast majority of their food at a reasonable price. I did enjoy working here for a brief time but had to leave for another job due to financial reasons. If you are willing to give up your social life I seriously recommend a job here. Staff are lovely and very friendly and make work a lovely place to be, however it is a very fast paced environment and unless you can keep up, it is not the job for you! I extremely enjoyed working to time limits however it can be very stressful! Hours are extremely long with only one break throughout the day and I do not believe wages are high enough for what they ask of their staff. Overall I would say it's a lovely place to work, just very tiring!