The Oregon Clinic

The Oregon Clinic Employer Reviews

externship
MA extern (Former Employee), NE locationFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: wonderful co-workers/dr.s
Cons: long commute
I am unable to comment on compensation/benefits and job security/advancement as I just did an externship there. Everyone was wonderful and I learned so much in my four weeks there. They are well organized and everybody helps each other. Unfortunately they didn't have any opening in the department I was at but going to try to get into the OC.. seems – more... like a great organization.I enjoyed going to work each day. – less
Awesome work place
Release of Information Specialist (Former Employee), Portland, ORSeptember 26, 2013
I loved working for The Oregon Clinic, and was sad to leave to return to California. The Doctors were wonderful always hosting a christmas party at their homes.
excellent communication
Lead night shift RPSGT (Former Employee), Portland, ORAugust 30, 2013
Pros: monthly birthday cake for all those employee celebrating it, yoga, healthy cooking classes, craft fairs.
Cons: n/a
The sleep lab is on a completely different scheduled as the clinics hours. The work/sleep hours of the lab exempt myself and co-workers to most of the generous perks and programs of this company on scheduled alone. However Doctors went out of there way to provide our "crew" with activities that fell within our free hours and work scheduled.

i wish – more... i could have taken my while clinic with me when i moved to WA! – less
Good Place to Work
Medical Assistant - Westside Surgical Specialists (Current Employee), Portland, ORJuly 10, 2013
A typical day would consist of rooming patients and obtaining vital signs, data entry into EMR as well as answering phones and scheduling patients.

The best part about this clinic is the minor office procedures that we do.

It's a great clinic to learn new things on a daily basis, and developing a relationship with all our return patients.
Enjoyable environment conducive to positive interaction.
Nursing staff (Former Employee), West Hills GIApril 15, 2013
Excellent opportunities for interaction with patients,use of nursing skills and preferred hours.
Structured, physician owned specialty clinics
Transcription / Medical Records (Current Employee), Portland, ORSeptember 6, 2012
Pros: the benefits are pretty amazing, all things considered.
Cons: there doesn't seem to be room for growth or change from my current position.
It is a beautiful builiding to work in and the people I work with are exceptionally delighful.
A great place to work!!
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Portland, ORMay 9, 2012
Pros: the staff and patients/families
The best part of this job was the patients and their families. All of my co-workers were wonderful to work with. Very positive.
This was a fun place to work, staff all got along,
Procedure MA, Medical assistant (Former Employee), Gresham OregonMarch 15, 2012
Pros: great working conditions, great benefits, good hourly wage, dependable company
Cons: no breaks on procedure days, hard to teach hepatitis patients, they experienced depression
This was a really fun place to work, all the staff got along beautifully, we had a very stream lined process for office clinic days and most of all the procedure days. Patients received individualized care, with 3 of the best GI doctors available in Gresham.
Enjoy checking in patients and scheduling appts for Images.
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Portland, OregonJanuary 20, 2012
Pros: trainings, new computer experiences, meeting new people.
Cons: co-workers worthyness
I enjoy helping people, in the position I checked patients and also scheduled Images appts, and verified Insurance.
Great Ideals in speciality care
A/R Rep (Former Employee), Portland,ORNovember 29, 2011
Pros: multiple specialites
Cons: there was not any
It was a very laidback facility to work for. People were very helpful.
Great Experience
Portland, Oregon (Former Employee), Clinic flow/Physician production coordinatorNovember 2, 2011
Pros: green bldg, mass transit mall nearby, financially sound business, very family oriented philosphy.
Cons: merrit compensation not available
Low employee turnover is a true sign of happy employees and employers.Such is the story of my experience with The Oregon Clinic. I was lucky to be with this company through great growth.
The only reason I left this employ was that I needed to move because of marriage.