The Oregon Clinic Employee Reviews in United States

Run dont walk to the nearest exit.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 29, 2016
Very poor management in my office. I was expected to train myself from the start. The coworkers were very nice. They were the ONLY reason I stayed as long as I did. I was made to feel inept for asking questions, and management even suggested I find a new career that would better suit me "at my age" if I could not learn faster. I enjoyed the patients and found the job interesting, although I would never recommend that place to anyone ever.
Pros
great benefits.
Cons
Poor management, clicky, gang up on people mentality.
Great Place to work
Radiology Registrar (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 20, 2015
The Oregon Clinic was a good place to work, they offered flexibility for employees to attend school to further your education, continued educational classes, cross training in a few different areas.
Pros
potlucks, christams bonuses
Cons
limited room to grow in the department which i worked in
management
Medical assistant/endoscopy assistant (Former Employee) –  Portland, OrApril 13, 2015
I didn't like all the drama. Everyone came to work with home problems that affected the way the clinic operated. I was not appreciated enough.
benefits
Cons
management
I wish to have a career at the Oregon Clinic
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portland, OregonJune 5, 2014
I would really like for the Oregon Clinic, It sounds like a great place to work. Except I have not had an opportunity to prove my Medical Assistant potential. Does anyone know how I can increase my chances of getting hired?
externship
MA extern (Former Employee) –  NE locationFebruary 23, 2014
I am unable to comment on compensation/benefits and job security/advancement as I just did an externship there. Everyone was wonderful and I learned so much in my four weeks there. They are well organized and everybody helps each other. Unfortunately they didn't have any opening in the department I was at but going to try to get into the OC.. seems like a great organization.I enjoyed going to work each day.
Pros
wonderful co-workers/dr.s
Cons
long commute
Awesome work place
Release of Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 26, 2013
I loved working for The Oregon Clinic, and was sad to leave to return to California. The Doctors were wonderful always hosting a christmas party at their homes.
excellent communication
Lead night shift RPSGT (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 30, 2013
The sleep lab is on a completely different scheduled as the clinics hours. The work/sleep hours of the lab exempt myself and co-workers to most of the generous perks and programs of this company on scheduled alone. However Doctors went out of there way to provide our "crew" with activities that fell within our free hours and work scheduled.

i wish i could have taken my while clinic with me when i moved to WA!
Pros
monthly birthday cake for all those employee celebrating it, yoga, healthy cooking classes, craft fairs.
Cons
n/a
Good Place to Work
Medical Assistant - Westside Surgical Specialists (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 10, 2013
A typical day would consist of rooming patients and obtaining vital signs, data entry into EMR as well as answering phones and scheduling patients.

The best part about this clinic is the minor office procedures that we do.

It's a great clinic to learn new things on a daily basis, and developing a relationship with all our return patients.
Enjoyable environment conducive to positive interaction.
Nursing staff (Former Employee) –  West Hills GIApril 15, 2013
Excellent opportunities for interaction with patients,use of nursing skills and preferred hours.
Structured, physician owned specialty clinics
Transcription / Medical Records (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORSeptember 6, 2012
It is a beautiful builiding to work in and the people I work with are exceptionally delighful.
Pros
the benefits are pretty amazing, all things considered.
Cons
there doesn't seem to be room for growth or change from my current position.
A great place to work!!
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 9, 2012
The best part of this job was the patients and their families. All of my co-workers were wonderful to work with. Very positive.
Pros
the staff and patients/families
This was a fun place to work, staff all got along,
Procedure MA, Medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Gresham OregonMarch 15, 2012
This was a really fun place to work, all the staff got along beautifully, we had a very stream lined process for office clinic days and most of all the procedure days. Patients received individualized care, with 3 of the best GI doctors available in Gresham.
Pros
great working conditions, great benefits, good hourly wage, dependable company
Cons
no breaks on procedure days, hard to teach hepatitis patients, they experienced depression
Enjoy checking in patients and scheduling appts for Images.
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Portland, OregonJanuary 20, 2012
I enjoy helping people, in the position I checked patients and also scheduled Images appts, and verified Insurance.
Pros
trainings, new computer experiences, meeting new people.
Cons
co-workers worthyness
Great Ideals in speciality care
A/R Rep (Former Employee) –  Portland,ORNovember 29, 2011
It was a very laidback facility to work for. People were very helpful.
Pros
multiple specialites
Cons
there was not any
Great Experience
Portland, Oregon (Former Employee) –  Clinic flow/Physician production coordinatorNovember 2, 2011
Low employee turnover is a true sign of happy employees and employers.Such is the story of my experience with The Oregon Clinic. I was lucky to be with this company through great growth.
The only reason I left this employ was that I needed to move because of marriage.
Pros
green bldg, mass transit mall nearby, financially sound business, very family oriented philosphy.
Cons
merrit compensation not available

4.2