• Working with insurance companies & patients to resolve outstanding balances.
• Experienced with submitting appeals, npi information & reconsiderations to insurance companies.
• Familiar with eobs’s medical terminology icd9, cms 1500, ub-04 claim forms
• E-primis, med assets, my cbo, multiple payer websites, cpt & hcpcs codes.
• Experienced with commercial payers.
• Investigating & requesting refunds from patients and insurance companies.
• Researching and resolving credit balances accounts.
• Review clients’ contracts and performing adjustments.
• Billing medical claims to insurance companies. Also making settlement agreements with patients and attorneys.
Great benefits, compensation and work schedule.
lack of communication, and job security.