The Outsource Group

The Outsource Group Employer Reviews

Competitive atmosphere, money driven environment.
Account Specialist (Former Employee), Columbia, MOOctober 29, 2014
Pros: good commission
Cons: too competitive
It is a good place to work overall. They are pretty fair when it comes to learning and training, will work with people. Compensation is pretty good as well.
The Good and the Bad at TOG
Followup Clerk (Former Employee), Hoover, ALSeptember 12, 2014
A typical day at work would consist of getting daily reports from leads or supervisor and working the accounts until resolution has been reached. The manager I was up under was a great manager who showed her professional skills in a professional manner but I can not say that about the entire management team. The hardest part of the job was dealing with – more... managers who showed favoritism to employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was the team I was apart of and the bonds we made as co-workers. – less
I would go back after merge has been completed
Patient Benefit Advisor (Former Employee), Casselberry FlSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: work at your own pace, able to listen to music, friendly co workers
Cons: unstable (management, procedures, training etc)
I enjoyed my job at TOG but unfortunately the company has been going through a merge or takeover by Parallon and there were many inconsistencies and there was no structure or stability.
Pay was decent and environment was ok.
productive
Client Representative-Insurance Follow-up (Current Employee), charlotte ncSeptember 11, 2014
I enjoy my days at work. Its fun, entertaining and the days go by fast
Management is terrible
Client Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 26, 2014
This company downsized but never share the reality with employees.
Management Sucks
Medical Claims/Collections (3rd party) (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 15, 2014
The company overall is an excellent company to work for but the management team is horrible AND SEE NO VALUE IN ITS EMPLOYEES.
Demanding, numbers driven, fast pace
Senior Collection Specialist (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 14, 2014
Low moral within the department, management lacking knowledgeable assistance when needed. High turnover.
Generally good place to work.
Unlisted (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 2, 2014
Fast paced environment. Company willing to make work environment better.
Ok Work place
Financial Counselor (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALJune 20, 2014
Good place to work management is horrible working every weekend is horrible trying to get time off is hard to do think job would me much better with different mangemant
a great company to work for
Customer Service Rep II (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 18, 2014
Pros: different incentives
a company that is into helping others as well as each other lots of rewards for employees
Very fun job
Collection Specialist and Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Earth City, MOMay 13, 2014
Pros: management was great.
Cons: pay was miniumum.
Collected debt on delinquent credit card accounts, Customer Service.
love the diversity
Physician Billing/Refund Specialist (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 6, 2014
Pros: love the diversity
Cons: no job security.
Enjoyed the people and love the diversity of the company. Productivity is attainable in reaching.
Lots of potential
Insurance Client Rep-Insurance Follow (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 3, 2014
Typical day is regular office work. Management needs to be uniform with policies.
A great learning experience
On-Site Client Representative (Current Employee), Earth City, MOApril 13, 2014
Pros: great work environment, good management
Cons: not so good benefits, no room for advancement
I have learned a lot during my time with TOG. I am ready for a new challenge.
19 fun years
Billing Manager (Former Employee), Wakefield, MAApril 7, 2014
Member of the administrative team for law firm/collection agency representing hospitals and physicians in workers’ compensation, motor vehicle accident (MVA) and third party cases.
Review
Operations Support Rep (Former Employee), Apple Valley, CAMarch 24, 2014
Pros: friendly and semi productive
Cons: not enough work at times
My typical day at work was to come in clock in and go to my emails from The Outsorce Group. I would print out my work and start on my projects.

I learned some different aspects of the billing office.

Its really difficult to review this company due to the fact they were located in Texas and I in California. I do not know the how they ran the office – more... there. The couple of coworkers that I delt with on a day to day basis were very friendly but so overloaded with their specific jobs it was difficult to have a conversation with them.

The hardest part of my job was trying to get my workload sent to me. I would continue to call, leave messages and email which took up the time I could be doing my projects. The company itself seemed that nobody knew what anyone person was doing. – less
Great Team Moral
Insurance Follow-up Represenitive (Former Employee), Earth City, MoMarch 23, 2014
Pros: great work enviorment
Cons: na
I was responsible for looking over claims that returned to our client and have them reprocessed with the correct changes. I also would contact patients to obtain updated insurance information as well as coordination of benefits.
Management was not very professional.
Medical Biller (Former Employee), Birmingham, AlMarch 18, 2014
A typical day at work was busy with billing of accounts, my co-workers were friendly, the position was not hard, they were very strict on break times and lunch.
Company with alot of potential
Client Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 6, 2014
Pros: my personal manager`
Cons: lack of organization
The company itself is not a bad company to work for. I think management could be better as well as the trying of new technology before it is actually put into place so they are not forced to lay off due to loss of clients.
n/a
Patient Benefits Advisor, Team Lead (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 17, 2014
It's been so long since i worked for this company but it required alot of yourself. Helping patients apply for medicaid and medicare.

1 2 3 4 5

About The Outsource Group

The Outsource Group, a Parallon® company, is a leading revenue cycle management company serving hospitals and physician practices. – Read more