The Palm Beach Institute
Premier Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center is seeking a Womens Lead Clinical Therapist.
For over 40 Years PBI has provided the highest level of care to over 12,000 individuals, families and adolescents. We are a full continuum of care provider with Residential, Partial Hospitalization and Intensive Outpatient Programs, with Extended Care Services and Transitional Living for Adults and Adolescents. We are seeking an experienced professional. The qualified candidate will work under supervision of the Executive Director. We offer an excellent compensation package.
This position entails working more specifically with female populations and facilitating their journey through recovery.
Qualifications include but are not limited to:
- An understanding of special populations such as gay and lesbian
- A personal understanding of the 12 step philosophy
- Minimum of at least 3-5 years experience in the field
- Required credentials of CAP and/or LMFT
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish rapport, systematically complete psychosocial assessment, gather data determine patient readiness for treatment, change, and determine if a diagnosis of substance abuse disorder is warranted.
- Facilitates or Co-Facilitate individual and group therapy sessions with assigned groups of patients as well as co-facilitating family conjoint therapy sessions demonstrating knowledge of addiction and the principles and techniques of group therapy.
- Shows knowledge and understanding of individual patient and family dynamics in the early stages of treatment.
- Completes all documentation including psychosocial assessments, treatment planning, progress notes and discharge summary maintaining compliance with the policies and procedures of the facility.
Individuals personally experienced with the 12 steps recovery process are encouraged to apply!