The Pampered Chef Employee Reviews

Be your own boss!
Independent Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Bumpass, VAApril 28, 2015
With The Pampered Chef, you can be your own boss, while managing other items, jobs and time with your family. It is very much a customer service position and probably the most enjoyable part is meeting all the new people that attend shows. The training is outstanding and they do not leave you out for the wolves. My team is great and very encouraging.
Great Work at home opportunity
Consultant (Current Employee), Lancaster, CaApril 20, 2015
Pros: free product
I love working for this company, the awards and prizes are great and so easy to earn. I love the fact that you get what you put into it and you are able to work at your schedule.
good
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Castle Rock, WAApril 9, 2015
Good for stay at home mothers who want to make a little money on the side. The hardest part of this job is getting people to host parties. The part that was great tho is being able to make friends.
lots of rewards and fun
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Framingham, MAMarch 25, 2015
I love working with The Pampered Chef. There is no limit to the income potential. The flexibility and acknowledgement are amazing. As well as money, we earn trips, jewelry and free products.
fun environment.
Flexible Schedule, Life/Work Balance, No Supervision
Independent Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Corinth, MEMarch 5, 2015
Becoming a business owner has given me some opportunities for self discipline, gaining social connection, and having fun with products I truly love and enjoy selling. Because I work a full-time job I don't always find time to promote my business or make phone calls for leads on getting another show booking but I really enjoy what I have been able to do so far.
Promotes Flexibility and Independence
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Roca, NEJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: make your own hours.
Gives you the flexibility to work at whatever level you prefer. Work independently with the support of a team.
Stuck in time!
Level 2 Tech support (Former Employee), Addison, ILJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: some good perks
Cons: stuffy
OK company to work for.
Most of the people that work there are stuffy! Not so much room for creativity! The most cleanest company I have ever worked for.
There proprietary software in antiquated and hard to work with!
Few good people still work there.
Independent Enviroment
Independent Consultant (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIOctober 14, 2014
This was a home based business I did while traveling with spouse on his military travels. It was as with anything as productive as I put into it. I was very successful at this and thrived.

The most challenging part was fact that it was Independent Employment. As with any venture like this you wear every business 'hat' possible.
Independent Consultant (Current Employee), Cary North CarolinaOctober 11, 2014
The Pampered Chef is a great company with endless possibilities to advance. Co-workers are dependable, positive and supportive and working with the general public is positive and rewarding.
Self Employed
Team Leader Consultant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 28, 2014
Pros: being my own boss
Cons: being my own boss
I was a Team Leader for The Pampered Chef. I learned to be self motivated and make my business work. The hardest part of the job was to meet my requirements. I was a tough boss to myself. I love dealing with people and it was rewarding.
Well established company offering support and many incentives
Independent Consultanat (Current Employee), King of Prussia, PASeptember 17, 2014
I am able to make my own schedule and work from home. I have learned how to run my own business and be my own boss. The Pampered Chef has provided me with the tools, training and support needed to be a successful consultant.
Met a lot of local people
Director of Sales (Former Employee), Hebron, CTSeptember 8, 2014
Great people to work with

Local

FLexible time

Not enough hours
Independent Consultant (Former Employee), Greensburg, PAJune 23, 2014
Pros: easy way to gain a home business, discount on cooking products
Cons: lower compensation
Learned how to grow my business and enjoyed working with new clients everyday. The Directors of The Pampered Chef were helpful and caring. Willing to do whatever it takes to help others excel and to help them be a better consultant or a future leader.
Encouraging & Family Friendly Company with Excellent Benefits & Incentives
Independent Consultant & Team Leader (Current Employee), ArizonaJune 5, 2014
Working for the Pampered Chef is a fantastic opportunity. I set my own schedule and as a mom of 3 and wife to a military member, flexibility is of the utmost importance to me. I set my own hours and goals. I can work as much or as little as I need and the company is always there for me. The Pampered Chef often offers company incentives for a job well done. I have been with the company for a year and I've steadily moved up the ranks. I meet all sorts of new people and can show them new skills, creative cooking options and give them ways to spend more time with their families. I love PC! :)
Cooking Consultant
Pampered Chef (Former Employee), Whittier, CAMay 20, 2014
As a Pampered Chef Consultant I go to a party every time I go to work!
Great opportunity for growth and to meet wonderful people
Independent Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Sheboygan, WIMay 6, 2014
Pros: trips and products and wonderful people
Manage your own career and family time. You have the opportunity to work as much as you like and advance if you desire. I loved the trips and free products. My kitchen was always stocked with wonderful products.
Great opportunity for stay at home moms
Consultant and Sales Director (Former Employee), Spokane, WA and Panama City, FLMay 5, 2014
If you like to cook and believe in family meal time, this is a wonderful thing to do. I made it to director status and enjoyed my shows. Lugging heavy tools around town was cumbersome and the constant calls about cracked stoneware and warranty items was time consuming but you can make money doing this business-if you commit to the putting in the time in the office and doing shows.
Independent Senior Consultant (Current Employee), Greenville, NCMay 1, 2014
Pros: free products
Cons: salary
Being a consultant for the Pampered Chef takes a lot of work and dedication. What you are willing to put into your work, is what you will get out of your work.

I have learned a lot about myself while working at The Pampered Chef. I absolutely love hosting people and meeting new people. Meeting new people each and every week was definitely the highlight of my job. The hardest part of working at The Pampered Chef was the balance of money and time. When I needed a lot of money, I didn't have the time to make up for it and when I had no time, I made no money.

I thoroughly enjoyed everyone on my team. Everyone is very outgoing and personable.
Great way to make new friends
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), Shelton, CTApril 25, 2014
Pros: you are your own boss, because it is your business.
Cons: when customers cancel their shows.
During my time with PC I not only made new friends within the company, but gained new friends from my customer base which have remained close through the years.

The hardest part about this job is books cooking shows.
This was a direct sales company
Direct Sales for The Pampered Chef (Current Employee), Addison, ILApril 7, 2014
Days were spent calling prospective customers to book cooking shows in their home.

The hardest part of the job for me was the cold calling of prospective clients.

The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the hosts and guests and being able to plan menus and then of course demonstrating the products.

1 2 3

About The Pampered Chef

Got a hankerin' for crinkle-cut watermelons, perfectly wedged apples, or artfully zested lemons? Then call The Pampered Chef, a – Read more

The Pampered Chef Salaries