Reports to: General Manager
Company: TPS Parking Management, L.L.C.
Position Summary: Responsible for cash and credit card transactions for daily parking customers.
Hours: Part-Time, Friday & Saturday 10PM-6AM
- Greets each customer in a friendly and professional manner.
- Accurately processes all transactions.
- Accurately accounts for daily transactions and activity.
- Provides quick and pleasant customer courtesy, service, and satisfaction.
- Answers telephones.
- Cooperates with all team members to provide the best possible service to all internal and external customers.
- Keeps all areas in office and cashier booth neat and clean.
- Follows all company policies and procedures as set forth in the Employee Handbook.
- Performs additional duties as requested by management.
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent
- Previous cashier and/or cash handling experience
- A solid employment record and previous customer service experience
- Basic math skills are essential
- Successful completion of Cashier Training Module
- Ability to verbally communicate clearly in the English language
- Must be able to maintain a smile and courteous disposition toward external and internal customers
- Valid driver’s license preferred
Starting Wage: $8.00